coachh17

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well coach of course Im biased but here goes:

Unicoi and Hampton in one semifinal;

Elizabethton and Sullivan Central in the other semi;

Happy Valley and Hampton is really a tossup. There usually is at least one upset at District but I dont think it will happen in the first round. Unicoi should easily beat Johnson Co. Elizabethton should beat North, but I might not have said that monday night! Sullivan Central and Volunteer could be interesting but I expect Central to win on its home court.

In the semi's, Central and Elizabethton should be a close game. I think the cyclones will win setting up a chance at redemption against Unicoi in the final. I do not see Unicoi losing to Happy Valley or Hampton in the other semi, but if there is an upset I hope this is where it happens!!!

I have a little different opinion my friend I think the top 4 teams will be Unicoi, Hampton, NORTH, and Central. I think the upset is going ot come against Elizabethton and North. I Hampton and Unicoi will be a showdown, I'd love to see those Hampton girls upset Unicoi. But either way both teams will play hard....There's my picks....

No toss up here....Happy Valley wins without even trying. Hampton gave up on its season weeks ago. The Bulldogs are ready for softball. Oh wait, they don't play softball at Hampton. They just forfeit. Maybe they are getting ready for volleyball or rowing.

All-Time Rowing Leaders at Hampton

1. J.R. Campbell (52 strokes at boy scout camp)

2. Leslie Campbell (46 strokes at girl scout camp)

3. Tim Campbell (42 strokes on Puerto Rican vacation)

4. J.C. Campbell (39 strokes on Doe River)

5. Billy Joe Jim Bob Campbell (4 strokes during flood of 1951).

Edited by NoTact007

1.Etown-finally gets over the unicoi hump

2.Unicoi-slips up in championship

3.HV-doesnt allow Hampton to go 3-0 against them and surprises central again

4.Central-loses close one to hv

Ha Ha you might wanna check the bracket before you make another prediction if HV wins they wouldnt face Central they'd face unicoi.....and etown will face the winner of the volunteer central game....check the brackets next time bud....