Station Camp vs Portland

Rahobk

Come on guys, this is silly. First people say Corey isn't any good, but wait he signs to a major SEC program in Florida. Then you are saying he isn't going to play or start as a freshman. Well the point is, the guy keeps proving all the doubters wrong. He has excelled year in and year out. Why do you have to find some fought in everything he does. He is a great kid with super grades and exemplory attitude. The negative people are just jealous of his accomplishments. If you don't have anything nice to say don't say it.

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When I said Brewer High School I was mocking what other people have said. I didnt mean it do be offensive but he is the key to his team and is probably the biggest thing to hit Portland since Jason Rogan. AJ i wasnt trying to be offensive but i saw it on an earlier post and im not hating on Corey. He is deserving of his scholarship at Florida but when i said Brewer High i was mocking what someone had said earlier and i thought it was funny. Im sorry if i offended anyone.

Seriously guys, I don't think he'll be all that hot in college. I'm sure he's excelled in high school, yet then again it's HIGH SCHOOL. He's as skinny as a twig, I know I've played against him at MLK. I'll tell you he won't succeed at the college level. The only way he could become better is by getting big. He needs to learn to get tough. And only time will tell that.

ef3433---you said "brewer high school?!?! you all are wrong for that... just because corey is a great player you have to hate on him.... that is sad... " Brewer High School normally isnt hating on Brewer at all. If anything it is a low blow to the rest of the team.

Edited by hsfball

When David Lee (a starter for Florida) came out of High school it was said that he had to get bigger to play at Florida... (This was said after he won the all-american dunk contest)... With that said, He put on probably 20 pounds of muscle in the offseason.. Corey will have no problem with putting weight on once he gets into Billy D's system......

I know it's getting away from the topic but now that we know who won I just want to say that this whole thread is hilarious. First of all people have said "Brewer High" and different things like that on so many other threads and no one has come on here to defend him and now all of a sudden he has an army behind him. I've read just about every thread that involves 8AA and Brewer and I know that 99% of the people that talk about Brewer and say "Brewer High" only do it because that is all they hear about Portland and they just thought it would be catchy but they didn't mean any harm and I'm pretty sure they all respect him. I know I do because I've played against him and talked to him a little and he seems to be a nice guy...heck he's goin to Florida(even if he doesn't start his freshman year he's already done more than most of us have done or will ever do) so you know someone thinks he's good. Personally I don't agree with people saying "Brewer High" and stuff like that even though I know that they don't mean anything by it but maybe we should lay off saying stuff like that for a while and for those of you who got defensive about people saying that stuff about "Brewer High" don't worry because according to other threads they respect him they just thought that might be funny so understand they don't mean any harm by it.

I wouldnt exactly call it Brewer High but i could uinderstand why people call it that. He is the player on the team. If he doesnt play they dont win. He is such a good player that he overshadows all of his team. I know it is wrong to call it Brewer high and i know it discredits his team but think about it if you put any other player in 8AA on that team instead of him how many games would they win. They have a lot of great role players and they do exactly what they are supposed to do.