Soddy Daisy 2005 season

downtown7177

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

no offense bush, but that is a pretty weak schedule for a tournament. sequatchie and bledsoe... pretty weak teams over the mountain, that shouldn't be a test. though you should come out 2-0 from those two games, why in the world are you playing a weak hall of fame schedule.

825439248[/snapback]

Hixson lost to Bledsoe last year once and beat them by 5, beat Sequatchie by 4 and 11, sounds like Hixson got a test in at least 3 of those 4 games, why wouldn't Soddy-Daisy when Bledsoe and Seq both should be better this year? And if they're "weak" what does that make Hixson?

Hixson lost to Bledsoe last year once and beat them by 5, beat Sequatchie by 4 and 11, sounds like Hixson got a test in at least 3 of those 4 games, why wouldn't Soddy-Daisy when Bledsoe and Seq both should be better this year? And if they're "weak" what does that make Hixson?

825439698[/snapback]

ok that makes hixson weak but then again they did beat ooltewah in the jamboree so i give them credit on that but thats all though......sorry but its true

Edited by simonzander72

I follow Soddy Daisy basketball pretty well and I'm excited about the new coach replacing that demonic woman on the bench in years past.  I hope yall have a good season and the Daisy Crazies go wild.

825440730[/snapback]

Well that demonic woman got Soddy-Daisy Closer to the State Championship than anyone in 60 years at Soddy-Daisy. Probably jerks like you that ran her off.

825439698[/snapback]

indian, that was last year, and those teams are in hixson's district. soddy is in a different classification, so by playing weaker teams than your district, your not helping yourself. it would be better to lose to a bradley or cleveland and learn somehting, than LOSE TO SEQUATCHIE who has less than half the amount of students. what could soddy learn, by losing to them this weekend?