Sequatchie County

Bill#49

Nope, just trying to tell you the truth about the situation without the rumors. My candidate was offered the job and declined Tuesday. Had a meeting yesterday. Nothing even close to a done deal.

The longer this goes the more worried I am about who we end up with!

With the list of names given that you posted only one seemed like a great candidate two really that are not known to the area and one that shouldn't be hired by any school given his actions off the field at his past school!

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The longer this goes the more worried I am about who we end up with!

With the list of names given that you posted only one seemed like a great candidate two really that are not known to the area and one that shouldn't be hired by any school given his actions off the field at his past school!

Tell us how you really feel Sequatchie!!! :rolleyes:

I agree with Sequatchie, am I really saying this, this is an important decision for your program. You want to be thorough but if your not careful you will see these candidates start pulling there names because you are dragging your heels.

I stand by my earlier comment though; the decision has been made. Sworn to secrecy you know.

Will the team be having a Spring Practice??

That was one of my concerns about not getting someone hired before school was out so any new schemes could be put in and ran a little before fall practice starts.

Where oes Sequatchie County go from here? #1 and #2 candidates turned you down.

Will you be hiring Bubba Simmons, Jon Calhoun, Coach B., or Tidwell?

Do you open the process up again and start fresh?

What makes you think anyone else will put there name in that didn't already if you do?

Why did these candidates turn you down?

If you hire someone to be the head coach, will you let them be the head coach or will the higher ups in Sequatchie try to put there two cents in?

As I understand the situation $$$$$$$$$ is not the problem, so what is it?