michael.geasley

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Coach Blair-

Williamson County Agricultural Center is perfect! You could run all the mats you wanted and the seating is great for walking around to get diferent views plenty of hotels along I-65 between Brentwood, Cool Springs and Franklin....great restaurants and shopping! Sundancer can run the turny with her eyes closed!!

http://tron.williamson-tn.org/co_gov/depts/agexpo/

Edited by BigDogDaddy

There are also other state tourneys that place the top 8. As for Georgia being a straight double elimination, I'm not sure about that. When I wrestled (92-96), it was first round single elimination, then piggy back in the second round and on. It must have been changed within the last few years. I think a straight double with top 8 placers is a great idea. As for the facility, here's another idea from home. Have the state tourney rotate between all 8 region every year. That way its not in the same spot every year. This rotation is good for the sport in general because it helps draw an interest all across the state. The regions will find themselves competeing against each other to see who puts on the best tourney.