Jody Fersner out for Karns in 3-AAA Tournament

HiwasseeVol

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Considering Smith gave them 10-15 points a game and rebounding.On paper Powell should have been better.Halls gave them all they wanted during the season and when crunch time came(Excusing Plumlee's injury)they could not step up.They have a bright future, but if i was a Powell fan,I would be disappointed with this season.As for Halls this season was an improvement.Powell on paper was a better team than Halls,but look who went home first.Tournment is what you play for!!!!!GO HALLS!!

I'm back - someone told me to look at this thread. I'm certain HTV will come up with some comment about not getting on the Central transfer's case about last nights loss to Halls. Maybe he (HTV) will help take up basketball equipment today.

:D:D;)

What are you babbling about now? Somebody run up the score on William Blount again?

Lee Smith played well at times this year. He is a good athlete with a bright future.

Considering Smith gave them 10-15 points a game and rebounding.On paper Powell should have been better.Halls gave them all they wanted during the season and when crunch time came(Excusing Plumlee's injury)they could not step up.They have a bright future, but if i was a Powell fan,I would be disappointed with this season.As for Halls this season was an improvement.Powell on paper was a better team than Halls,but look who went home first.Tournment is what you play for!!!!!GO HALLS!!

Powell was 7-7 before Smith moved to Powell and 7-8 after he became eligible. The Panthers return all of their post players in 04/05 who saw meaningful minutes this season in Smith, Ben Ward, and Andrew Roach.

I made a comment earlier about the Smith Kid coming to Powell in mid season. I felt that there could possible be some concerns with team chemistry. Although we will never really know it appears there may have been. I saw them play before and after and in my opinion they were playing better as a team before. Next year I think he will be more of an asset to the team assuming he stays at Powell.