Top players in West Tenn....(all positions)

MilanDog9

What do you know about Collin Bodiford of Fayette Academy, WestTennSports? I knew him as a football player and heard he was more talented at baseball. I can't imagine that cause he did some amazing things on the football field (ask JCS) and was also a Mr. Football candidate. What do you or anybody else think?

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here are a few from the alphabet soup to keep an eye on

Outfield

Collin Bodiford- F A

Adam Darby- JCS

Andrew Long - USJ

Will Wallace- USJ

Catcher

Josh Liles- USJ

Will McDonald - JCS

DJ Dreblow- TCA

Infield

Ryan Ross - USJ

Phillip Mitchell - JCS

Pitchers

Nick Latimer-USJ

Colin Mcpeak- USJ

Jeremy Foust -USJ

AJ Morris - USJ

Daniel Johnson - TCA

Keep in mind this is from the alphabet soup in West Tn , Bodiford is really the only one I'm familiar with at Fayette Academy. I'm sure there are more

• 2 weeks later...

AJ's arm is on the right track back to 100%-not there yet I don't think. He threw 4 innings in relief against Brighton last Wednesday-gave up 1 hit and 1 unearned run. Speed is somewhere in mid-80's. He has worked extremely hard and has been very blessed to get back to this point. He's headed in the right direction!

AJ's arm is on the right track back to 100%-not there yet I don't think. He threw 4 innings in relief against Brighton last Wednesday-gave up 1 hit and 1 unearned run. Speed is somewhere in mid-80's. He has worked extremely hard and has been very blessed to get back to this point. He's headed in the right direction!

That`s good news.

I’m really more familiar with single A baseball but one guy that I have really noticed this year is JCM’s Daniel Baker. He has wonderful timing and takes advantages of pitchers mistakes. I don’t know anything about him in the field but I do know that he can throw pretty well. I think both he and Powell will be tough on the mound this year. JCM just needs to play solid defense and keep hitting to ball solid and I think they will surprise some people this year.