BEST SOPHMORES IN EAST TN.

JAWBONE

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Msgov do you follow summer baseball?Lucas and Phibbs both play for E.T.stars summer league.Phibbs was 7-1 on Halls jv team last year with era below 1.Both have played with the Stars/Yard and several players on this list as well as juniors from several Knoxville area teams.Yes I know these players and am not madly in love with them.I know that there are good players.There are several players who are good that just because YOU have not heard of them, you will in the future.All of these players will help Halls this year as they are on the varsity.There are others in this soph class I have seen play with or against that are good players and a lot of them are on this list.Ask around to some of the soph players on some 3AAA teams and you will find out.On yea learn to spell Phibbs

Lenoir City's Ty Nelson is a seriously good player. Outstanding defensive catcher with a strong arm, and a very good hitter. LC's Erik Draper was an All-State selection last year, tied the school home run record, and was team MV-Pitcher, but coach McNish selected freshman Nelson as the team MV-Player.

Do you know any other sophomores who beat out an All-Stater for team MVP?

Watch out for Mr. Nelson.