Let The York Fans Speak!

Doomsday

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

York did well in their game against Hogeye tonight...We saw the team work and hustle that has been non-existant during the second half of the season. Every one who hit the floor played hard, smart, and contributed to the win. Even if the outcome of the game had been different, these guys, as well as the fans should have been proud.

Hopefully this great group of boys have realized what had happened during the last part of the season and have took action to fix it. I know one thing, If they go into the Regionals playing like they did tonight, they'll give someone a good run for their money. Keep the good team work up!!

Why throw a game to play Portland? York cannot match up with Panthers. Portland by 17 or more

Funny. Obviously you haven't seen Portland play or you would know that the teams are very similar as far as personnel goes.

Should be a great rematch of the Regional Final from last year.

LAfan is just somebody from Livingston that is mad because LA got beat and now they have to play MLK first round. The only way the can make themselves feel better is to get on coacht and bash all the other teams in 7AA because Livingston finished 4th in the district.

Did anybody else like it when the crowd chanted "We want Buck!"?

Doomsday I hate to break it to you I didn't lock a thread you wrote about me. The reason I locked the threads about York is because I felt they had ran there course. People get on here and bash and bad mouth coaches and players all the time and because they get a user name and pay their $12 that they think have the right to get on here and say anything they want about anyone. I am not afraid of anything said about York or its program. I lock very few threads on here I believe in letting people have their say but it is up to myself and the other moderators to help coacht keep this site as fun and as positive as possible. My thing is that if people are so big to get on here and run off at the mouth why don't they go to Coach Winningham or any other coach or player and tell them. Instead if dealing with rumors and whatever get the facts on things. You say it will keep feelings from getting hurt if you discuss it here. I find that hard to believe. Coaches have more respect for parents and fans who come to them face to face instead of starting trouble behind there back.

Edited by coach15

Coaches have more respect for parents and fans who come to them face to face instead of starting trouble behind there back. Coach15.

The last parents that went to York's Coach had their jerseys taken from them. Lets just vent on these board and keep our players playing. :D

Maybe instead of just checking out York's posts you should have checked the board concering the HOGEYE Cheer. It ran it's course real quick and ended up with some heated debates over family linage and genetics.

LAST CALL!!!!! WILL BE CLOSING SOON!!!!

I wouldn't be so hard on coach15, although he may have gone on a power trip in closing down the board, I seriously doubt he is from the Community and I doubt he knows what is going on with the programs. At least he's attempting to stop player bashing, which is something most moderators won't even attempt to do.

WOW! I write something with Coach15's name in the Topic hoping for a quick response..........and what do you know, a whole two days later.....he's on top of it. I always appreciate a good quick response. And I don't know about you, but if I was a player, I would much rather be insulted and put down by someone hiding behind a codename on the internet rather than face to face where there would be hard feelings for no telling how long. I can see where your coming from in a way, but when you really think about it deep down inside, you know I'm right. I mean look how many people agreed with me. I also apoligize for falsely accusing you of closing my first post, and I do take back what I said about that. But let's just let a bunch of no names talk on the internet, instead of really causing some problems, please.

Well Coach15, It's been two days........your usual response time. You still haven't responded. I personally want to see what you have to say, so why don't you write back instead of making your " usually quick response" even longer than it already is. Just wanted to know why you don't ever respond to me quickly. :D