Region One first round action......

coaches_corner

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

ladytigersmom...

everytime you're on here you complain about referees. during the South Greene Happy Valley game, both teams played hard but Happy Valley earned their fouls. towards the end of the game South Greene was up by 15 and the refs did everything in the world to get Happy Valley back in the game. it was the worst officiated game i've ever witnessed.....but South Greene still found a way to win....that's what the good teams do.....just sounds like sour grapes to me....just cause South Greene has beat you 3 times in a row without even playing good....in fact those are the worst games i've seen South Greene play.....you should change your username to #1 whiner.

Authority, you should learn to read...I wasn't complaining about the refs...I was saying the refs were BETTER! And if you think SG played their worst game against us...I guess that says ALOT about PF's defense! :)

You are the one who said "it was the worst officiated game i've ever witnessed" so who is the "whiner" now? And they only reason I give SG such a bad rep on here is because your fans are awful toward our players. They point and laugh at them when we get hurt, they curse at them and call them names such as "B...."

I've always said good things about the SG players. It's just their fans that I disapprove of so much. If you've got a problem with my posts...don't read them!

i'll read whatever i want.......and i didn't say anything about the players either...... first off, i've never witnessed an sg fan curse or point and laugh at another player from an opposing team.....their all over the age of 60 for christ's sake........... and i was replying that South Greene did good with the hand that got dealt to them.......(referees) ........yeah it does make a difference without the greene county refs....but one thing won't change.....South Greene will keep on winning....bank it! and if you don't like what i have to say.....then who cares.....!!

LTM:

Yes they do shoot free throws well all the time. Yes your second string post is okay just a little slow. I really like your startes though the Rayfield girl I thnk was her name and I think number 42 play hard and post hard and as a basketball guru, it is difficult to watch when people pst and the ball never goes in, but I am not the coach of your team just a fan who loves basketball. Your guards are good but sometimes they force way to much, and turnovers you said it if they have that many on Wed against E-Town see ya next year for sure.

Why not beat South Greene this year do not wait until next year, do it this year.

um... sg always gets the raw end of the deal with the refs because none of them like our coach...its not becuase of anything the players do. and by the way tigers mom...pf players have the worst mouths that i have ever heard...plus, sg fans have never pointed and laughed when someone got hurt...i dont know where you got your info..but you need a new source...im not putting pf down cuz they do have a tallented team...but cum on...they need to watch their mouths just as much as anyone :)

Authority11 & sg30 ,

You guys are right i diffinitely agree. SG always gets the raw end of the deal. But they always pull through and end up putting up a fight to win! SG has the heart and the hunger to win! And i believe that they will make it! I wish everyone the best of luck. And i hope the lady rebels pull through. :)

Any predictions about Elizabethton/Pigeon Forge? Should be interesting...I will go with Cyclones by9...

Back to a better topic:

I think who ever takes care of the ball from turn overs and does not get into foul trouble will be the winner.

Both teams want it bad and good luck to both teams.

As far as Refs go we had the best called game of the district/regional tournament last night against SC. It was one sided a couple of times but still a 100% better than before

LTM,

all of the sudden you're quiet.....

i guess their is no more excuses you can think of.....

but good luck anyways to your team....you've got the talent.... and i would like to see you beat Elizabethton tomorrow so we could have another classic battle with you on thursday.....

You've got to make it past Unicoi first. And no one has ever accused me of being quiet. :)

Seriously though, I have no intention of arguing with you on here. And I'm sure not every SG fan is as bad as the ones I've seen. My source is my own eyes. And yes, they are the older fans that behave that way. And I know many of the girls on the court say things they shouldn't. And if I hear my daughter say something, I will address that because I strongly disaprove of foul language. SG, if you would get your older people to chill and act their age, you might not receive all the negative comments on here.

And I'll say it again...SG has a great team...and I would love to see our girls meet up on Thursday.

By the way, I was slow to respond because someone is trying to steal my password on here...hmmm.

Authority11, you say "my little girl saw her say that" I thought the twins were your nieces? Aren't you aka bsw?

South Greene shot 43 free throws to Happy Valley's 9. As is stated in the Elizabethton Star. South Greene won due to a charity case by the refs. Addtionally, four of Happy Velley's starters fouled out of the game. The only reason that Happy Valley got a few calls at the end was the refs thought Happy Velley would roll over and they didn't want the stats to look worst. It sad that the young ladys from both teams had to have the officals decide the game.

Good luck to all the ladies

Thats exactly right walkingbear. A game as one sided foul wise in the 1st half it doesn't matter if the game is called even in the second half. Happy Valley starters are still fouled out while SG starters have no foul trouble. If 2 of those refs wasn't rickers then they were first cousins on his mothers side.

Also aka its going to be hard for SG to play Pigeon Forge sitting at home listening to PG and Unicoi County playing.

UC county by 5. UC gets up by 8 in first half and Ricker gets hit with a T for crying and getting water on the floor.