Lewis vs Cheatham

dudumonaghan

I was listening on the radio and it sounded like Cheatham got good production out of the role players, especially Davidson. But it just wasnt him, Garrison, Moss, and Brink played really well. Bowers did very good on the boards. I think in the first 2mins. he had 5 boards.

I was expecting a little more out of Sparkman from Lewis. He is 6'9 and Cheatham doesnt even have a guy over 6'4. There is no excuse for the under par production he gave Lewis.

Good job to Cheatham, and hopefully we can beat the winner of Waverly/Marshall and u can make an upset of Giles, so we can play each other again for the region championship.

Game-you're right it doesn't matter until the last round but where is everybody who said 9aa would sweep 10aa? Waverly should be able to beat Marshall tonight and that will give us 3 of 4 with Giles being the top dog. Lewis- the second best team out of 9aa-would have had a hard time finishing in the top half of 10aa. Good luck to all the 10aa teams.

I never said 9AA would sweep.All they had was a great team and an ok team.And Lewis(the ok team) put themselves in a bad spot.I cant believe they didnt get it to sparkman more, there was such a huge mismatch and they kept it on the perimeter alot and to luke, u have a 5 inch advantage give it to him and let ur BEST player go to work.