Franklin Asking for a co-champ

texas23

I never mentioned any kid's name. Someone else did that. By the way, I signed a petition that was going around to have JH re-installed as head coach. I guess that I am not the only one who thinks he got the shaft.

My axe is getting dull. I'm done.

"What goes around comes around."

I guess the "I never mentioned any kid's name" does not change the fact of who you are talking about since you did not dispute that part.

And you still did not say who jerked the rug out either.

Petitions usually do not work in cases like the one you have described so far, and usually these are circulated by students who do not realize the fruitlessness of their attempts to influence decisions that have already been made.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm excited for all those that worked so hard to make FHS the new and upcoming team, including another former head coach that left under some other difficulties as well.

Again, the success of this program began years ago and some have come on to augment this success and in the process, perhaps, they experienced that Karma KKK is speaking of. I know Parker, Elsie and Craft do not appreciate this subjective concept, at their level of expertise, and we all know they have read this.

I have absolutely no axe to grind with any of you, or anyone for that matter, but it isn't fair to bash a student without all the facts on a public board like this. Labeling is the democrat way or strategy of doing things. Let's not deface a young student and his family. Let's not get them caught up in all the politics.

In summary or "som's-memory" :D "I'll go out on the limb" and share of what I've seen and heard...

So, "What goes around comes around" is probably true in this case, but the boy is not the victim here. Another cliché may fit here as well, "History repeats itself" & "You can run, but you can't hide" from yourself or who you really are, may also apply here. Do a little research and see for yourself. Check out the records and you may want to "bury that hatchet" or axe (at least for the boy and family).

I know Ms. Dickerson and others have handled things extremely cautiously and have diplomatically allowed this great season to be experienced by all, in some capacity. That was kind; a little risky, but kind. Hey, Hill even got the region 5 coach of the year and wasn't even the head coach- officially, and we knew it. He did work hard, but you've got to watch yourself and how you deal with these young bucks. I know it's hard though, but we still got to do it.

soms

Soms,

What do you mean with all those cliches? Why are you talking in code on here?

Why so you say the boy is not the victim here? what does that mean.

Why do you say the principal has "diplomatically allowed this great season to be experienced by all, in some capacity", what does that mean?

What do you mean by "you'vw got to watch yourself and how you deal with these young buck."

You are bringing more questions than answers here, please explain your comments.

Soms....It is KKW, not KKK. Also, I would like to apologize to anyone I have offended in this matter. I just felt bad when I learned what happened to Jon. It is over and I will let it be.

My apoligies to you, coach. I simply hit the K key one extra time.

I'm not sure if I should go into more detail than I have already, 23. :D

We'll discuss sometiime.

soms