Bradley Bearettes

mixitup

Right on!. Just ask across the state about Harlowe and you will find he is a very respected coach. Ask the players who are not getting PT or that he yells at a little too much, and they probably don't like him. That is how it is with most coaches and players. Few kids want to work hard and be yelled at. Many are not open to criticism. I think it is sad the way some parents and girls want to ruin and bring down a coach not just at Bradley but wherever it is.If girls are not happy, they can always go to another school. That happens all the time in Tennessee. But trust me, wherever you go there will be parents and players not happy. There are too many players with not enough PT, thus dissatisfaction in the coach. Buckalew came FROM another school to play for Harlow. Ask her what she thinks!!!! I don't know the girl myself but I have had the privelege to meet her dad who thinks Harlowe is great. Said his daughter loved playing for him.Harlowe must be a very big person to have put up with all that stuff and still played the players he thought could win. He is a bigger person than many I know. And I don't really know him that well, only that he has a great reputation in the basketball world. These girls have a good shot at going to the state. you have NO idea what the coach actually believes or doesn't. Rumors are simply that. They are rumors.Coach Harlowe looked to have had all the faith in the girls to win. You people, whoever you are, should simply support him through this season and go somewhere else next year. Because no system or administrator with any backbone at all would fire a coach like him. This isn't little league you are in, these girls are in the big leagues now. It would be very nice to see Walker Valley and Bradley both in the state. It was a shame that CHS and Bradley had to meet like they did. On a much more positive not, good luck to the Bradley bearettes and bears and the Lady Mustangs. I am gonna be at Ooltewah for the Bradley boys, over to Chatt state and back to Ooltwah hoping to see three wins. Oh and three great coaches!

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great job ladies,a very nice win.And yes i do think that 50% of that victory was coaching.The only negatives i or anyone has ever said about coach on here is not about playing time,or coaching ability,It was about personal attacks,like telling kids they have a big fat a**,Or the cant see the rim cause there big nose got in the way,Or a hard headed little b**ch.He has a character flaw,that seems to be getting more under control since the first of the year.I can go on and on...I am 100% for him as long as he keeps the personal attacks away from the players.And once again,no i do not have anykids that play basketball,before that gets thrown out there,But i have been around the program for 30 years and know what goes on,as everyone does that is involved in girls basketball in this area.But for now everything looks good and i hope they go all the way to the state,i pull for them thru thick and thin and always will..

No not an upset, Yes he can coach I've watched him beat teams better than his including Bradley when he was in middle TN. But the real Difference was Tiffany just look how they play without her, can't score as much when the other team doesn't have to guard more than 2 people. She is the MVP on that team no doubt.

dont know why ppl are complainin about Harlow...im sure Columbia would love to have him back..he was a great coach and i wish he had never left!!

anybody would be glad to have him except the parents of those players on the bench. Bradley is lucky to have him and hopefully will keep him for many years. Those who complain are the ones who would complain with any coach. Coach plays his best players and does what he has to to win. That often makes people upset. Also he yells at the players which many parents cannot handle. I for one am glad he left Columbia for Bradley. Bearettes are a great team with him as our leader.

I agree primetimePG, Bradley is very lucky to have a coach as good as Harlow. I'm sure there are many teams in the state that would love to have him as their coach. Personally I hope he's at Bradley for many years to come. His teams flat out get after it. Bradley Bearette basketball......."No whinning allowed".

actually Bearette ball has always been intense

even from the days of coach Smiddy

he was a true commander and expected no less from his players than Jack does

I feel like Jack is just keeping the strong coaching ethics of Bradley Central alive

where would they be IF they didnt have a leader as strong and as work ethicial as Jack?

just remember...Bradley expects winners on the team

less than will not do

so go out there Bearettes...and show them what REAL leadership and REAL direction takes you

and btw

make Jack smile again!!!!!

I've got a little bb player coming along and she'll be in high school in 4 years. Nothing would make me prouder than to have her wearing the Black and Gold of Bradley Central and be coached by one of the greatest basketball strategist anywhere in this state.... Jack Harlow!

P.S. Don't overlook the contributions that Brian Glasner makes to the program as the assistant coach.

GO BEARETTES! LET"S WIN IT FOR THE TEAM, THE FANS AND FOR COACH HARLOW!

Bradley Central Fans be sure to come out and support Tambra Crowe in the 2nd Annual Pre-Game Academy Roundball Classic at Tyner Academy in Chattanooga on Friday, March 26th. By the way, Brandi Scott participated in the game last year and was the Most Valuable Player of the Girls' Game. Chris Brown from the Bradley Central Bears team will also be participating in the Boys' Game.