Brentwood v. Powell

M'boroPATS

I think all Powell Lady Panther fans owe a big thank you(and many of them) to the parents of these girls. I see posts on here about how some schools have fans with no class, but let me tell you something these parents have the most class I have ever seen. Things may not always go your way and many times everyone feels the referee is for the other team, but Powell parents and fans deserve a round of applause for this year and keep the respect going to m'boro.

Good luck lady panthers!!!!

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This game should be interesting. I am not trying to trash talk but I seriously don't think Brentwood can play with Powell if the Lady Panthers show up and play ball. Powell is playinf better than they have all year right now and they are really focused. I see Brentwood having trouble stopping the 4 post players but if they think they can pack in the middle they are going to be in for a long night. Courtney Cox and Erin Ogan can both shoot the ball really well and thats what makes it so hard to defend Powell. I look for this game to be close the first half but Powell to start pulling away in the 3rd quarter. Powell will advance!! Powell by 11...........YOU KNOW

GOODLUCK LADY PANTHERS I'LL BE THERE SUPPORTING YOU GIRLS

bball i think you play for Franklin (actually i know) and u r the ignorant person who thinks we think since we have more money, which we prob dont, that we talk about it and beat you bc of it...obviously we did have the best team in the district, and region, and we proved it by winning them both. you are all the ones who talk about us having all the money...we go to a public school just like you.by the way we got your card today and it was very thoughful, i bet you were made to write that.anwyays we think that tom night is going to be a tough match up and we dont under-estimate Powell at all.obviously we are both great team to have even made it to state. if you think its b/c of money then your an idiot. good luck to Powell from the bruins and may the best team win.

FHS you need to start working for next year, and move on

and just for the record M'boroPATS does not go to BHS, he just has faith in us

M'boro - I have a prediction :

1. Brentwood loses by 7

2. This will be Coach Sigs last game at Brentwood- I heard he has been looking at other jobs because he loses 100% of his scoring and !00% of talent and he is not going to go thru the rebuilding process. He has no Fresh. or Soph. to speak of- they are all at Ravenwood.

3. The guy in the Bowtie or the former FRA coach takes over.

4. You admit you are from Brentwood, graduated from BHS, and you are none other than Dugger's brother!!! I have seen you at almost every game with your buddy and that other guy, you are not simply a fan that drives from Murfreesboro just to watch good coaching and good basketball, nice try. Your parents are really good people , you need to quit dogging other people and be more positive.

See you at the game tonight with your parents!!!!

Go Bruins.....

Bobcat2003: Man you have no clue what you are talking about. FIRST AND FOR MOST!!! I am an Oakland graduate and I have no family at Brentwood. I have stated that on here over and over: I have just become a fan of this team, because I like their style of play. I have no clue who Dugger's parents are and I do know she has one brother because he has posted on coachT before. Also, Where did you get your information about Coach Sig leaving???

GO PATS