columbia vs. craigmont

shirleymurphy

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

85 warrior is your team even in it. We don't need someone of your small status to be behind Columbia.

The team that I root for is not in it. But this is a Craigmont vs Columia thread. Columbia has 15 losses. I believe that's more than any team in the entire tourney. That are lucky to still be playing. VERY lucky. Don't take it so personal. It's just an opinion. My satus is quite large I have you know. :)

Columbia knows they have 15 losses coming into this tournament and guess what they continued playing against all odds. And at this point and time the girls are just going out playing with heart. Everyone was saying they couldn't or shouldn't have made it this far, but it just proves that with a little determination and belief in themselves, they can do just about anything. No one is expecting them to bring home the gold ball, it is a joy to have watch them make it this far. Despite their record. Is Craigmont supposingly the team to watch out for????

NO NO NO, it really doesn't matter who wins this game because they will meet up with Powell. Powell is playing better than anybody in the state right now and they have so much talent along with size. I see Craigmont winning win this one but then gettin hammered by the Powell lady panthers. Powell will show them what real ball is like trust me getting out of the weak memphis region in girls basketball isnt anything big. Try playing in Powell's region trust me half of these teams in the state tourney wouldnt have even made sub state in Powell's region. GO Powell

Teams don't come to Memphis to play and go home winners. boys or girls. Try the other way and everyone comes back home winners. Strong in the east. Some are but not many. Know what you are talking about, not what you think is true. Girl's hoops is good all over Tennessee. It is not a geographic thing. It is specific to individual schools. Some are great, most of the rest are pretty darn good.