7-AA

gar

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats on beating them all but u still didnt win the tourney

No you are correct that they didn't win it, however our girls proved that they were good enough to win it all in all three classifications, they just picked a bad day to have a bad day, LA and McMinn Central beat them and they deserve the credit, however its alot of pressure on 16 and 17 year old girls to try to win 5 straight state championships. Thats too much to ask of anyone let alone high school athletes. Our girls have nothing to be ashamed of, the seniors have 3 Gold balls, (no other senior class can say that this year), our juniors have 3 and our sophomores have two! We will be back and in 2005 its back to Class A and i expect another 3 or 4 in a row when that happens! So although we didn't win the "Gold Ball" this year, we can say that we beat all three state champions and we have won 4 out of the last 5! Like i said from the start, we might not win it this year but the Gold stays in 7AA. I will go on record to say that us or LA might not win it next year but the Gold WILL stay in 7AA! ;)

That is something to brag about. JC, I was hoping to see you guys at the boro. Sometimes the best team does not win. Single A ball is a little tougher than you think. You will not dominate it , believe me. There ismore parody this league.

Just because you have won 4 in the past does not gurantee you 4 more or even 2 more. But I will say that JC has dominated girls basketball as of late. 4 in awesome. I don't think you beat Shelbyville with Fuller playing. Peabody and Clarkrange are not worried about you but we do wish that you would stay AA.

LOL

Edited by mr.giggliefly33