larry

Region 4AA Tournament  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Region 4AA Tournament

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

L.A. "could" beat Shelbyville IF L.A. played a great game and S'ville was off like they were last night. But if S'ville played like they did against Northside, S'ville would beat L.A. On a given night, anything can happen.

Overall, I don't think L.A. could win a best of seven series...and I think L.A. is darn good. I just think S'ville is the better team.

My .02 worth.

I was there for all three games today. The best team on the floor today was Livingston. I think with their team speed and outside shooting they could have beat anyone in that gym today. Also, LA is the best team I have have seen in a long time at boxing out. Most of the day when McMinn shot the ball the lane had been completely cleared out by the LA girls for the easy rebound.

Clarkrange played livingston some pretty good games. They play great defense. But livingston and Clarkrange do it with home grown talent, so I think that this poll would be an unfair assesment of the geographical talent of the championship teams. Shelbyville should obviously have the upper hand in this poll. And unfortunately since Livingston has beat Clarkrange twice we couldn't put us above them. But it sure would be fun to see the results of this round robin tournament. You never know what could happen. I would call it a draw, just because they all deserve to be where they are at, and no one can take that away from any of these 3 teams. Congratulaions to all 3 teams. They are all state champions.

I was there for all three games today. The best team on the floor today was Livingston. I think with their team speed and outside shooting they could have beat anyone in that gym today. Also, LA is the best team I have have seen in a long time at boxing out. Most of the day when McMinn shot the ball the lane had been completely cleared out by the LA girls for the easy rebound.

Didnt Shelbyville(without Fuller and Cannon) put a pretty good whipping on LA this pass summer. I couldnt imagine adding Fuller and Cannon to the equation would make Livingston better.