williamson county

frying nemo

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

it does say on BGA's schedule (on coacht) that they (BGA) lost to BA 1-2 on April 15

Thanks for the update, "nickforte." :(

Pat Kennedy seems to be a pretty controversial player this year, eh? Sorry about the dumb call...at least you know you can play with USN. How'd the Ryan game go?

Until next time, peace to my folks in Brentwood. I'm headed back to attend graduation, but after that it may be a long time until I see Middle Tennessee again.

BA hasnt played BGA yet, we beat them 2-1 last year. But Wes, the Ryan game got called due to weather, we are playing it wednesday. We played in the tournament of champions this weekend winning 3 straight and not getting scored on, before losing to Hume Fogg in the finals 2-1. They were very very good. I was surprised at how good they were. They scored early and made it 1-0 and then Palmer answered with a goal with ab 10 to go in the first and the game remained 1-1 until the 76th minute when they scored on a PK to go up 2-1. It was a great game though. Nickforte gotta red card too wes in the first game and had to sit out the second one. We are now 5-2-2 with a big week ahead, 3 region games including Father Ryan Wed and MBA Fri. We have Sewanee on Tues. I dont want to sound cocky, but we arent too worried ab that lol, but the other 2 are very big. Ill let you know what happens.

What info do u have on Ryan this year? what are there strengths and weaknesses? who would u say is the better team having played both Ryan and BA, even though BA was only a scrimmage and we were missing some key players? what does ryan do in the back, they have played a diamond in the past, do they still? if so how affective is it?

we beat them 7-1, and i think hendsersonville beat them like 6-1 or 6-0. As for who's better , BA or Ryan, I would definitely say BA was the stronger team. I play defense so im not really sure what they were running in the back, but I can tell u about their offense. They play either 3 strikers and an extremely attacking minded midfielder, or 4 strikers. If the guy is a midfielder, he plays so far up he might as well be a forward. You might have to drop a midfielder back to be able to keep up with all them, but they dont follow back on defense so counterattacking will kill them. I think you guys will probably win by 2 goals or so. Itll be a good game, but Id be very surprised if BA lost.

K thanks man i appreciate the info. Ya we are hoping to get some early goals off them and get them frustrated early, bc we know that it will be tough for them to score on our D. Since the Regular Season has started and we have been playing our best 4 back there, we have been hard to score on. We hadda run of 5 shuouts in a row (If u count USN bc we dont consider there goal a goal, bc it was bullsh*t). I know Ryans keeper well and have my whole life hes a good player but it stinks he has no support. I play up top, so i hope to get a goal or 2 on him. This is a game that we need badly so thanks for the info lemmiwinkss

ok so shut up with the fairview bs....its annoying to read because fairview has got nothing except against sugar teams............so just leave it alone fairview guys.......i mean honestly, who have u beaten thats any good at all........and BA isn't the worst team........and nick forte i know drew smith.....sup buddy he speaks highly of u....peace