Congrats to the State Champs Unaka....

Port_Vol

Way to Rangers!!! I am so proud of each and every one of you all. I don't think it has sank in just what you boys have done for not only the students in Unaka High School now but for anyone and everyone who has ever been a student at Unaka High School.

You boys are a talented bunch of ball players Tyler McCann played his heart out and had an awesome tournament as did evryone else.

To the seniors you guys played your last game in the State Championship and won it conratulations!!!

I am proud to say I am from the creek Thank you boys for all the memories.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats to Unaka on a great State Title run.. Had a chance to watch to last second win in the opening round over DCA.. I had a chance to meet Rusty Chambers dad on press row and he gave me a lot of insight on what all the team went through this season to get to the Boro.. Congrats again Unaka, look forward to possibly seeing up at the Boro next year.. <_<

OH YESSSSSSS Unaka RANGERS STATE CHAMPIONS this is great. im proud of all the players, coaches an all the great fans, i've posted on here before that we had the best fans in the state. and all the fans of other teams that posted on here never even gave the Unaka rangers a chance, but i always posted on here don't forget the Unaka rangers and now i think no will will take them lightly,an forget who we are.THE Unaka RANGERS STATE CHAMPIONS!!! that sounds so good <_<

again great job rangers....and one more comment about #24 Nick Van Horn...yeah sometimes he does get very worked up on the court...but he is one of the nicest and funniest guys u will meet...and we will deffinitely be back next year...this year we started 3 sophmores and 1 junior and 1 senior...the other three seniors that we had this year did not see much playing time...so we are looking to even have a better year next year...but we do lose a lot with size, rebounding, some scoring, and a lot of heart in our senior starter #50 Nic Parson

well said blueeagle. great job Unaka. Cosby will be coming next year but it doesn't hurt so bad once you see you lost your last game to the state champs. Chambers is a truly great player which he showed on the shot that put them in the tourney. So the moral of my post is we had the champs beat on their home floor but great players make the plays and we didn't have enough magic at the end. Once again congradulations to the boys at the "creekonthehill"

to the Unaka rangers. this was the most awesome display of basketball that i have seen in a long time. tyler mccann you played man great and so did you cody collins in the last game. rusty chambers, you looked like jason kidd passing the ball with them no lookers and behind the back jobs. and with that new hair cut you favor him. i have never seen such unselfish play out of a team. and the passing was better than college level. defense was bad. you dogs got down in the burro. gold ball, you all be proud man.