Congrats to the State Champs Unaka....

Port_Vol

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats from a CPA diehard! Who is the best 1A team in Tenn.? Unaka. Why? Because they won the tourney. It's all about winning games - those who can accomplish that prove they are the best - case closed.

It doesn't matter who has the best record, players, coaches, fans, etc.. If you win it all, you are the best!

Great run in the tourney. I guess Unaka proved a public school doesn't need a multipier if they are willing to work and play hard and not whine and make excuses that the system isn't fair.

Congratulations on a great state tournament run! You conducted yourself with class and dignity. You played great TEAM basketball. Often this is lacking in teams with a great deal of talent. You are the 2004 TSSAA State Tournament Champions of class A basketball. Nobody can ever take that away from you! Savor it. All the shots, all the sprints, all the floor burns, all the reps were worth it, right?

hey great job and all the props to Unaka from a die hard Grace fan...yall played great and congrats on the win!!!

you had good fans and great sportsmanship except for one play....and im deffinitely not trying to start anythin, cause it doesnt matter anyway...but near the end of the game, one of our players (#24) fouled one of your player (and yes he did foul him kinda hard) but when our player came quickly to help him up he slapped his hand away...and on the next play on the inbound, he went over and nocked #24 to the ground....but like i said...it dont matter....yall did awesome and congrats on your 1st state championship!!! hope to see you next year b/c i know we will be there!!!