Vote for top 10 A/AA teams.

phillijk

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i am so happy to see FRA listed in almost EVERYONE's top 5 lists! i've heard we had a strong showing at CCS this weekend, and i'm glad people are takin notice of us and our ability! but teams like CAK and CCS will definitely put up a fight for us in the state tourney, god willing we get there.

fra controlled most of the game, ccs had great forwards that often got by fra's defenders. CCS never really got off too many shots, although #4 for CCS definately caused some trouble. Fra's midfield seemed to control most of the game, their forwards seemed to be in the right places at the right time. Very evenly matched game, both teams looked solid at this early stage in the year.

Nobody had control of the FRA v CCS game. It was mostly played in the midfield. FRA had 5 shots and CCS had 4. The only goal scored was off an own goal by an inexperienced left back that was taking the spot of the hurt starter. It was very physical. A fun match. FRA had the first half, but CCS had control of the second. Really could have gone either way. Should be a fun re-match in state if it happens.

very true, i think that we had more oppertunities, b/c shot counts aren't accurate. our shots on a given day would have been goals, the only real shot u guys had was that set peice that i covered up, and # 4's quick turn. plus our man was right there to volley if ur man didn't put the own goal in. ur goalkeeper was on the ground, but most of the game was in the midfield.

Nobody had control of the FRA v CCS game. It was mostly played in the midfield. FRA had 5 shots and CCS had 4. The only goal scored was off an own goal by an inexperienced left back that was taking the spot of the hurt starter. It was very physical. A fun match. FRA had the first half, but CCS had control of the second. Really could have gone either way. Should be a fun re-match in state if it happens.

Wow, that's really strange. I'm the real Jumparound and somebody just posted something under my name. Also, I'm the "hurt starter" and true Sasse doesn't quite have as much experience as I do, but it's not fair to him to label him as an inexperienced defender. He played a good game and had one unfortunate touch. Also, our keeper wasn't on the ground at the time, he was up and almost got a touch on the ball. I saw the whole thing.