COACHES IN NEW PLACES

trojan42scot

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

With all the coaching changes that have been made.....there hasn't been much talk of the impact the new guys are having at their new schools. 

What is the word?

South Doyle?

William Blount?

Marion County?

Jefferson County?

Soddy Daisy?

Rhea County?

And any others I may have left off.......

No games have been won or lost yet. A little early to tell. Also add McMinn Co. and Sequatchie. Maybe after spring ball!!

Edited by Red81KPsmash

I expect the Hardee's connection will have some inside scoop for sure!!

Where is the most honorable GovMan with the William Blount scoop?

Has Hammontree made it to Rhea yet?

Hutchins gets to Doyle next week full time?

Quiet in Jasper......

Weathers making it happen at Soddy?

POOR Sequatchie and McMinn......

Doesn't McMinn decide on the 2nd though? Another week........... :D

Unless something happened I didn't know about Marion County named their NEW Head Coach back in February!

Dale Pruitt named New Head Coach!

Was he already fired?? :o

Also Tom Weathers former HC at Red Bank was named the Head Coach at Soddy Daisy I think!

Afraid not Sequatchie Coach Pruitt has arrived and things are going smooth. Thanks for the interest. Did Sequatchie interview today? Heard through the grape vine that Coach Taylor and another man from Virginia was to be interviewed since the two from Georgia didn't make it last week. You boys are running out of candidates better snag one soon.

Unless something happened I didn't know about Marion County named their NEW Head Coach back in February!

Also Tom Weathers former HC at Red Bank was named the Head Coach at Soddy Daisy I think!

Afraid not Sequatchie Coach Pruitt has arrived and things are going smooth. Thanks for the interest. Did Sequatchie interview today? Heard through the grape vine that Coach Taylor and another man from Virginia was to be interviewed since the two from Georgia didn't make it last week. You boys are running out of candidates better snag one soon.

Bill, you know I've been somewhat frustrated with this matter, but I do hope they give it to Tim rather than someone from Virginia. Heck, if they're not going to consider anyone from Hamilton County, at least they should give it to someone next door! Coach Taylor has a good record and should do well with the Veer Offense at Sequatchie.

I did hear that a guy from Virginia was to be interviewed but I don't know anymore than that.

Well I am back. Have been gone over the weekend to a clinic. THe latest I have is that three guys were interviewed Saturday. One from Wise VA, One from the Maryville area(know the name but I am not sure if he would want it posted in case he did not get the job) and Tim Taylor former Marion Co. HC and newest member of Sequatchie Co. school system. Do not know if any are a frontrunner but I hope Tim gets the job b/c he would make Sequatchie an excellent HC.