Powell High School Football

gator

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What the heck does Carl Stewart have to do with the central/powell controversy?

Look up the page. Stewart was talked about earlier in the thread.

There's no controversy between Central and Powell. Two players who formerly played at Central moved into the Powell zone and are enrolled at Powell. Where's the controversy?

So, what can they say that has any merit? The coach returned to his alma mater, and the two players moved into the Powell zone.

Really, for anybody there to say much of anything would be hypoctitical at best. You're talking about a school that 16 of 22 starting positions were taken by players who don't live in the district.

Correct HTV. That is what is so ironic about the entire situation. Even if there is something fishy going on Central can't say a word because D.S. has been inside that field house and I am sure he has some interesting tales about the enter workings of the Bobcat program. But rest assured they aren't to happy about it in Bobcat country. And you can bet your bottom dollar that something went wrong or you wouldn't have had 2 starters transfer from a program that went 10-2 and made it deep into the playoffs. So to say the least the battle between Powell and Central will be a bit more intense this coming year than usual. I just hope none of the Central Coaches go after the A. D. from Powell.

Not too bright, are you RR?

The top two teams in each region get home field advantage for the first two rounds, as they would be the higher seeded team in their game.

The point was that, just like in the past two years, Powell and Central potentially could be playing for the numbers two/three seeds. That does mean that the winner would be at home, and the loser would go on the road for the first two rounds.

Is there something about the Blount Countians in this thread (not a slam at all Blount Countians, just those who seem to be putting their feet in their mouths in this thread) that reality seem to go right over your heads? Maybe you and msgov can meet at Foothills Mall and have a study session together.