Morristown West

WestHightrojanfan2007

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here is some advice........ make an appointment with Dr. Fergusson or Ms. Rhodes. I'm sure you understand mrebel. I now have a headache reading that. :D

Here is some advice.....find yourself a life. If you have a headache reading that buddy then you are the one who needs to make an appointment with *DR. FERGUSON** (only one "s" albert) You have already graduated and your wasting your life correcting peoples posts....which only had one spelling mistake my friend. Let's talk about football instead of filling the boards up with this bull crap. Im sorry your brain cant let you figure out a few mistakes.

• 2 months later...

footballperson, well thats a umm great name to have. no seriously i like it. How about James at reciever, at least a few plays. I always wanted to see that but I guess we're not gonna be able to.

Yes the D Line and Linebackers as well need to step up and get tough. The Anderson Co Scrimmage was... well less than stellar.

Trojanfan2007, maybe you should stop talkin trash about everything West will do and make some progress to doing it. How many games did West ever win by talkin about it? oh ok.

Transplant,

Any news on how the guys are doing so far this summer? Someone said the QB's and WR's went to the Furman camp.

shout out to Nate Buice.

footballperson, well thats a umm great name to have. no seriously i like it. How about James at reciever, at least a few plays. I always wanted to see that but I guess we're not gonna be able to.

Yes the D Line and Linebackers as well need to step up and get tough. The Anderson Co Scrimmage was... well less than stellar.

Trojanfan2007, maybe you should stop talkin trash about everything West will do and make some progress to doing it. How many games did West ever win by talkin about it? oh ok.

Transplant,

Any news on how the guys are doing so far this summer? Someone said the QB's and WR's went to the Furman camp.

shout out to Nate Buice.

jt, I didn't get to see the Anderson Co or Riverdale scrimmage. How did West look against Riverdale?

BTW, I don't think the West defense is going to be as inexperienced as a lot of people think.

i think that if bradley james stays healthy and coach woods moves ewing to full back and the young defensive line stands up, then the trojans should be back in the burro!!!!!!!

Bradley James is healthy and hungry!!! Coach Woods does need to stop running him through the defensive line. He has speed and needs to be out where he can use it!!!! thumb thumb

• 4 weeks later...
West lost too many starters on D to really compete,the D was the strong point all year and now thats gone. Maryville will be waiting all year to avenge the lost in the playoffs,and my Patroits will get their 2nd win in a row this year.Plus they must play a much improved Morr East team. Too many loses added to a tough schedule will make it a long year for the Trojans.

West stinks!

GO PATROITS

825234503[/snapback]

We lost a lot of starters, but our younger players have stepped up. We're still as strong, if not stronger than last year. The loses are made up. The question is are you ready for the Trojans? One year of greatness won't stop. Last year was just the beginning...

The question is are you ready for the Trojans?

825293787[/snapback]

Jeff Co is ready,willing,and able to take the Trojans out to the wood shed....AGAIN!

This time you come to our house to get beat,we should we could win at Mo West,so now its time to do some butt kicking in front of the home crowd.

WE READY!

Edited by JC4life