Launching pads

hoot21

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You must be confused...Santa Fe's field is 310 in the corners and 350-360 in center. If you would like you can come to Santa Fe with a tape measure and see for yourself. You must have good eyes to measure the field from the bench. What team did you play for?

Edited by wormy

You must be confused...Santa Fe's field is 310 in the corners and 350-360 in center. If you would like you can come to Santa Fe with a tape measure and see for yourself. You must have good eyes to measure the field from the bench. What team did you play for?

I have played on the field 3 times, it looks shorter than that but I will take your word. I know the ball carries out really well then. Trust me it is harder to hit a homerun off a guy who throws 60 than a guy throwing 80. So when we played you guys it was always a struggle because the pitching wasn't the greatest.

I have played on the field 3 times, it looks shorter than that but I will take your word. I know the ball carries out really well then. Trust me it is harder to hit a homerun off a guy who throws 60 than a guy throwing 80. So when we played you guys it was always a struggle because the pitching wasn't the greatest.

Well ive played there about 75 times and i agree with wormy. Not 310.

Greenbriar is the premier launching pad. It is maybe 290-300 down the lines and like 330-340 to dead center. There is a road behind the field so there is no room for expansion...

Last year in a game between Springfield and Greenbriar there were six balls that left the park... three for each team.

Edited by TNAthletics2b