Halls @ Farragut

Getherdun

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I must admit that after beating SD i expected a better showing from Halls. I do think that if they had thrown their top 2 pitchers the game would have been much closer. Halls just blew tonight. A lot of people give up HRs to Farragut, but back2back2back is kinda rediculous...

Anyone know the Greenville-DB score?

TheFH Posted: May 18 2004 - 11:11 PM 

Theworldsgreatest...do you know this mhusband person? Is he really such great friends with waldrop? i actually did find some humor in your post 

i know both mhusband and waldrop well and they do know each other well, so get off mhusband, he is a fan who follows closely and knows alot since he knows kyle personally.

prob 6 o'clock, and even though mhusband and waldrop do know each other like you say, i guarantee you that waldrop doesnt tell husband all that he has said on all these threads, when mhusband "quotes" waldrop, i guarantee you that he makes them up instead of actually getting them directly from the source, cause waldrop wouldnt say half the stuff that mhusband says that he does

prob 6 o'clock, and even though mhusband and waldrop do know each other like you say, i guarantee you that waldrop doesnt tell husband all that he has said on all these threads, when mhusband "quotes" waldrop, i guarantee you that he makes them up instead of actually getting them directly from the source, cause waldrop wouldnt say half the stuff that mhusband says that he does

You are an idiot. You need to get off this topic. The only time i ever "quoted" kyle is when i said...

Posted on: May 15 2004 - 03:35 PM

I'm telling you that Kyle told people that it was his decision to pitch or not to pitch in the S-D game. Believe it or don't i don't care.

I have never quoted Kyle. We disagreed on if he should start two games this week and then you got obsessed. So when you say "all these threads" how about you know what you're talking about...

how about you stop telling lies, what about when you made about 3 quotes on him in the yearbook on the baseball page when you never even interviewed him? i know it has nothing to do with coacht, it just shows that you're lying about all this, you've done it more than once mhusband, and also the time when you admitted to quoting kyle, you got the whole thing wrong b/c he never told anyone that it was his decision to pitch, you should prob just never post again

You might be mistaken there, I've interviewed Kyle more than once for the yearbook. I didn't put anything in there that he didnt want and he told me after the book came out that he liked the article. So maybe you're just trying to fight a battle for yourself...obviously you know I am, the name gives it away, so who am I talking to?

I stand by the fact that in the end it was Kyle who decided to pitch against SD. Coach made the decision to give him the option but he said he would throw, his decision. We arent making any new points here, we disagree, lets agrue about something else...

You might be mistaken there, I've interviewed Kyle more than once for the yearbook. I didn't put anything in there that he didnt want and he told me after the book came out that he liked the article. So maybe you're just trying to fight a battle for yourself...obviously you know I am, the name gives it away, so who am I talking to?

I stand by the fact that in the end it was Kyle who decided to pitch against SD. Coach made the decision to give him the option but he said he would throw, his decision. We arent making any new points here, we disagree, lets agrue about something else...

no no no...YOU are mistaken! you NEVER interviewed kyle - maybe that was one of your dreams but NEVER interviewed him. or maybe he actually spoke to you one time at school and you asked him a question that should've been "off the record" and you called that an "interview"....thats a lie and you know it! and dont stand by the fact that it was kyle's decision to pitch against south doyle - coach pharr ASKED him if how his arm felt, based on kyle's response COACH PHARR made the decision to start kyle - get a grip on life kid, you think you have a clue about what's going on but you really dont!