Who will be the top Junior this season

shortstop22

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Braden Binkley out of Lipscomb--he will easily lead the team in tackles at this rate. Right now, the guy is playing both ways, and with the talent he showed Friday on his interception, look for him to be the leading reciever too, Rogers who? Okay, so that was a slight exagerration, but the kid is a stud at LB.

MOwest right guard dylan stevens, started tackle sophmore year, benches 355, and squats somewhere round 500, quick feet.

825293760[/snapback]

Way to talk yourself up on that one.

Greeneville has a couple of good jrs like

Cory Click 5'10 185

Brandon Gash 5'9 180

BJ Washington 6' 175

And I'm guessing on height and weight so if Im wrong someone correct me

Edited by femaleathlete

Blake S. from Fairview. May be small but quick as heck. Saw him play at Hickman County and all of last year .. HAd close to 10 sacks last year. Already has 2 for this year in one game.

825321091[/snapback]

Ok I'd have to agree but I am a little partial since he is my Lil Bro he now has 4 sacks on the year and I hope he gets a few more tonight against a tough Hillwood team. What he lacks in size he makes up for it in speed and quickness God knows he didn't get it from me I was just a big slow O Lineman. Good Luck JACKETS.

In Metro Nashville, there is a duo at Antioch High school that should make some noise.  Everyone has heard of Coker and his blazing speed, but the RB there is Preston Brown. 

825280127[/snapback]

6 pages and one mention of Preston Brown......This kid is for real. I have nothing to do with Metro or 5A for that matter.....but I know a baller when I see one.

6 pages and the only two names anyone with credibility can mention are Gaston Miller and Preston Brown. Best 2 RB's in the state......regardless!!!