Region 4AA Tournament  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Region 4AA Tournament

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
Gregory Way and Austin James will help Greenback light up the scoreboard. STARS nephew is a lineman at Greenback. STARS said that Greenback looked good vs Marion County.

must have been watching some other scrimmage than the one I saw.

Way is the only athlete on that squad!

He is going to carry that team as far as he can, but with James questionable qb skills and absolutely no recievers--- it will not take long for defenses to shut the cherokees down.

Oneida layed into both Union County and Wartburg. Have plenty of weapons. Have 5 potential starters at receiver. The running game is doing really well since replacing Dustin Morgan at fullback. Rhyne Douglas is still working and is almost recovered. In his absence Bobby Simon and Adam Jeffers both had big games. Should be a good season for the Indians.

• 4 weeks later...
Gregory Way and Austin James will help Greenback light up the scoreboard. STARS nephew is a lineman at Greenback. STARS said that Greenback looked good vs Marion County.

825273433[/snapback]

Sunbright could be the surprise team in 04. they are young but if they stay healthy you better watch out for them. they have young o line but they are talented. and they have a very talented sophmore qb in Jordan Young

Ftball fan they are not going to be much of a suprise if you keep posting the same thing over and over. Anyways, I think Midway is going to be a strong team this year along with Oneida. Graduation didnt really take its toll on Oneida so I think we will see a suprise team in the Indians. I dont think CAK will be that bad either. They lost 13 seniors but they have been replaced by some decent talent. The Cherokees are no slouches either. They return Austin and Greg so their offense should not be too shaby. Its going to be tooth and nail between the big 5 in region 2 (Midway, Greenback, Oneida, CAK, and Coalfield). Should be an exciting season.