Stadium nicknames

GWAVE1

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

west tn,

You guys are playing us at northside. I think yall are scared to play us at "The Rock" . We have only lossed two games there in the last three seasons. Both comming last year. One of which was a 3-0 fluke to Dyersburg. Then we wacked them in the playoffs like 41-0. The other was to Melrose. Enough said there. lol.

stinks for yall though that yall r gonna be sitting in bleackers now. If yall bring a crowd like yall usually do, then half of yalls fans will be standing up. Oh well i can't wait for the game this year.

You would have had 4 losses if the game would have been at jcm last year. We did yall like yall did Dyersburg in the playoffs.And we are 2a.

westtn2004state....To the best of my knowledge Milan (and this was last year before the season started) would not sign a contract for the 2 Milan/JCM games if Milan had to pay at Rothrock when it was JCM`s time to host the game. We badly needed a game last year and Milan wa the only team we could work out an open date with. So we were kinda forced to agree to it.

I think it`s a shame that Milan won`t come play at Rothrock. I`ve been going to home games there the last two years and have never seen any problems whatsoever. It`s a great place to play. The stadium is old and needs repair but it is still home.

If you have any connections with the Milan staff I wish you`d express the desire to come to play at The Rock. The place was standing room only for the Melrose game last year and there were no problems.

Actually their was no contract. One of the last things that coach Hardegree told us before he left was that the only reason that we play Milan at Northside is b/c they wont play us at the ROCK. We wouldnt have takin their offer but o other school would play us. The only team that would play us was, if i remember correctly was Blackman. and it was like 3 hours away. And we cant afford a game like that.

well westtn,

looks like what I said was backed up by others. It's too bad that JCM could not find a suitible game to replace Milan with on their schedule. If they could have, I am sure that they would of dropped you like a hot potato for the stunt that Milan pulled. Refusing to play JCM at their own home stadium is just plain garbage. It definately shows an extreme lack of class on Milan's part. You can say what you want, and you can repeat the score of last years game all you want, but, Milan should do the right thing and play the game at "The Rock". If not, you people should at least show enough class to help pay for the expenses that JCM is going to incure by moving this game to accomodate Milan and the hissy fit they threw!