Division II

ctownballa

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How many games did Father Ryan win last year Wes Vols? I don't think it was any more thatn one or two. Do you know something about their upcoming season? DO TELL!!!!!

Micropterous Salmoides

Two:

Franklin County W 20 19

at Brentwood L 45 0

at McCallie L 39 13

at Knoxville Catholic L 26 14

at MUS L 37 27

at MBA L 36 21

at Brentwood Academy L 42 7

CBHS L 28 0

BGA L 31 21

Baylor W 21 14

How many games did Father Ryan win last year Wes Vols? I don't think it was any more thatn one or two. Do you know something about their upcoming season? DO TELL!!!!!

Micropterous Salmoides

They only won two games last year, but they beat Baylor, who I don't think will be much of a force this season. Thus, Ryan is 6th ahead of Baylor.

I don't know a great deal about Ryan's squad this year, but I've heard they're supposed to be better.

Not to be too picky but I believe the Baylor worm will turn enough to end up with a better record than Ryan this year if only because their $125K+ a year coach won't be around if they don't. On a much more positive note, Baylor has two players from the 2002 and 2003 teams playing at Yale and Willy Idllete has become an impact player at Wake Forest. Baylor's problem is it has half the boys of MBA, McCallie, MUS etc, and academic standards that would make the entire football team valedictorians at BA.

ok notredame788, one things for sure, that Briarcrest will kill this year, 13-0

ask around

Michael Oher - ALL AMERICAN - Oklahoma, Oklahoma State, Tennessee, LSU, Ole Miss, North Carolina State, Miami, Memphis

Justin Sparks - ALL AMERICAN - North Carolina State, Oklahoma, Memphis, Tennessee, Oklahoma State

Joseph Crone - ALL STATE - Dartmouth, Cornell, Memphis, Kentucky, Samford, Arkansas State, Arkansas

Jeremy Walley - ALL STATE - Arkansas, Dartmouth, Memphis, Samford, North Carolina State, Arkansas State

Bram Cannon - ALL STATE - Vanderbilt, Ole Miss, Samford, Memphis

Ewan McCauley - North Carolina

Just to name a few of Briarcrest's recruits. Where are BGA and Catholic's All-Americans??

Edited by briarcrest23

academic standards that would make the entire football team valedictorians at BA.

Speak from what you know, please. Brentwood Academy's senior class has athletes entering Army, Navy, and Air Force in the fall, with a few others going to Furman, Emory & Henry, and Samford, among others.

Oh, and our Valedictorian (tennis player) is attending Harvard, while our Salutatorian (could've played tennis but was too busy) will be at Princeton in the fall.

Baylor is a superb school, and can stand on its own merits without having to belittle other schools, especially when the claims of superiority are based upon inaccurate statements.