You're favorite place to play at, and least

Contender

I know some people really don't care for Riverdale's announcer and they think hes annoying but to tell yall the truth i like are announcer he gets me even more hyped on those friday nights m ost the time i be gettin so excited i be yellin along right with him just how he says it and i'm really gonna miss it this year since we only have 4 home games in the regular season but it will kinda be made up for when we get 4 playoff games all at home cuz were that good!

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Partial to DB....I love it! wont go on and on....

Bristol' Stone Castle is great atmosphere and a really cool stadium....they defend their home turf pretty well too!

It is electric at OR and Jeff Co as well. Community pride is evident throughout.

DB's home and home with MBA a few years ago produced two of the best football games I have ever witnessed....at any level. MBA has a tremendous tradition and the atmosphere down there is fantastic.

I really dont think I can wait 3 more weeks! Thank goodness we open 0 week!

i know people on here all like Oak Ridge but i'm sorry when i went there in the 4th round of playoffs i thought it was terrible not the field part ... thats was fine (even though it was kinda messy cuz of the weather) but what i didn't like was the visitor bleachers they were old looking and i thought they were gonna fall they were not hadicap accesible for the people that go to all Riverdale games that are handicap. and in front of the bleachers when you stepped down off of them was inches high of water cuz it wasn't running off right and when you steeped down your whole foot gets soaked and it makes it your feet freeze cuz its so cold. and theres really nothin to hold on to when your walkin up them bleacher unless you walk up the sides and you can't set ne thing down on them cuz it will fall through. personally i had a terrible experience there and i hope we never have to go back. but it was kinda made up for when we won.

i know people on here all like Oak Ridge but i'm sorry when i went there in the 4th round of playoffs i thought it was terrible not the field part ... thats was fine (even though it was kinda messy cuz of the weather) but what i didn't like was the visitor bleachers they were old looking and i thought they were gonna fall they were not hadicap accesible for the people that go to all Riverdale games that are handicap. and in front of the bleachers when you stepped down off of them was inches high of water cuz it wasn't running off right and when you steeped down your whole foot gets soaked and it makes it your feet freeze cuz its so cold. and theres really nothin to hold on to when your walkin up them bleacher unless you walk up the sides and you can't set ne thing down on them cuz it will fall through. personally i had a terrible experience there and i hope we never have to go back. but it was kinda made up for when we won.

825296028[/snapback]

Ok Riverdale06, just a few things to clear up. Yes, our visitors bleachers are old, they are the original home stands built in the 40s. I heard they might be replaced soon, but with today's tight budgets, don't count on it. No, things built 60 years are not handicapped accessible, sorry. As for the water, we had over 2 inches of rain the previous 24 hours, which made things a mess. If you thought that there was a lot of water at game time, you should have been there 4 hours before. So, I hope we get to host you all next year, and if we do, come on over! I'll treat you to some BBQ before the game.