Biggest crowd at a game

tngator

Ok this isnt about a crowd, but I have a question for tngator. How can you be a tennessee gator, b/c 1st off there are no alligators in tennessee, so thats eliminated. 2nd off you cant possibly like both the vols and the gators, and last, if number 2 was correct, you are a sick person.

825291635[/snapback]

LOL, Dad brought me up as a UT fan, but I saw the light when PF backstabbed his way into the job. Born and raised in the East Tn area, still like the Vols to an extent, except for the 3rd game on the schedule.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL, Dad brought me up as a UT fan, but I saw the light when PF backstabbed his way into the job.  Born and raised in the East Tn area, still like the Vols to an extent, except for the 3rd game on the schedule.

825291683[/snapback]

backstabbed? What are you talking about Fulmer was handed the interim job while Coach Majors had surgery and he went I think 3-0 when Coach Majors came back to the team a little early I think they went what 3-5 or something like that? It was a long time ago do you think Majors would still be coaching at UT now? Coach Fulmer was going to get the job with in a year or so I would think or he would have been hired somewhere else he is now one of the top coaches in college football and has been for several years!

leaving out pro and college games!

The largest crowd i was in was when Hendersonville lost the state championship in '02, the largest actual home game was that same year when they played Gallatin in i believe the third round of the playoffs, and i actually got a seat. but there wasn't even room to get in the stadium. i have no idea how many people fit into memorial stadium but that was the biggest game ive been to.

and to the expectations of everyone hendersonville beat the poo out of gallatin.

:P

JOZMAN

GO COMMANDOS