Harriman: Does the pain finally end

xxxsessive

Looking at their schedule on CoachT, I know one game that Harriman won't win this year, ONEIDA. I know they can't beat Alcoa, Sweeetwater, Oliver Springs, Rockwood or Kingston. Not sure about Sequoyah, Coalfield and Wartburg, but they probably will beat Union County. I say they will go 2-8.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hate to hear about Harriman.Them boys don't deserve the beating they get sometime but when a team continues to have a losing season year after year that means there is no discipline. Maybe if the coach tightens things up CHANGE THE PLAYBOOK and use his skill players in the right spots then they might win some games. I say they either win or lose close at Seqouyah,Maybe beat Wartburg and win a Union County. The rest of the games I think will be like like the last 3 years Winless unless they are overlooked by another team.

Harriman has had 3 no win seasons in a row, but the thing I liked about last year's losing season that was different from the past two is that they didn't give up. This year if they can get by injuries I think they could possibly go .500. The only thing holding Harriman back this year may be there line. Jason Eble has the strongest arm in the county at the QB position and if he gets some WR to catch this year they could have some big play potential there. The backfield should be solid this year with Hall, Ivy, and Chatman. All 3 got a lot of playing time last year. I think the biggest thing is they have senior leadership this year who won't let the young players quit working. I look for Harriman to have a good year this year and to suprise many teams this year.

well it maybe another long year for harriman i don't see the pain ending too soon they might crack open at parts but i don't see them winning alot this year they may get 3 or 4 under their belt i guess it's better then losing all of them so but good luck to them on that and the new stadium by all means.

I also miss watching some of those great Sweetwater - Harriman games ( Football, and Basketball ) of the 90's when Harriman had Copland, and several other tallented players. I don't see them going winless this year, I think they will break that streak, they might even finish out of the gutter in region 2-2a (5th), but thats a big might, and a big reach! I definitly don't see play-offs. 3-4 wins at best, and more like 2-3. Maybe some seniors have stepped up though, I don't see biggammer on this thread yet, maybe they have got to him! Lets hope so! Goodluck Harriman hope this is the beginning of a turnaround. Good luck this year, and wish you the best of luck next year in 1A. B)