Best WR this year

timbdp

I've got to go with Lamon. His athleticism allows him to make catches no one else comes close to; occasionally, he'll miss some easy ones (gotta focus all the time!); but once the ball is secure no one is a bigger threat to score! I just hope Zook can out sell Coker - Leak to Williams in 2006 - National Championship potential.

:huh:

Ferguson to Williams has some of that championship potential, too! thumb

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Obviously, this is a middle TN post.

Although I haven't had the opportunity to see some of the other receivers mentioned on this page, I have to go with Terrance Scott of Knox Central. He doesn't have the size as some of the others described on this page, but he is very scary once he gets the ball.

Terrance is about 6'1, and I'm guessing about 165 lbs, but he has some Barry Sanders type moves and makes DB's look like fools trying to cover him. He also has several other things going for him. .....he has good grades, good attitude, and is a team player.

I hope all of the other players mentioned on this page have a good year, but don't forget this receiver from East TN.

I am not saying he's the best and don't know how anybody can say anybody's the best when we can't see everybody in the State play, but Tyler Sauceman from South Greene High School is very good as well. The kid is 6'4 200 lbs and can absolutely get off the ground. I haven't see a better leaper in my life and he has unbelievable hands. However, South Greene is not a big school or very well known for football, therefore this kid may go unnoticed. Some local schools are definately interested (Carson Newman, Tusculum, etc.), but because of the lack of school recognition, he may fall by the wayside. He is also a very good basketball player!

I saw Patrick Turner play in two games last year and was very unimpressed.

He can not run a 4.5 and only played have the offensive plays against CPA.

I am not saying that he is not a big strong good looking kid but don't but he is

playing against 1A and 2A teams that can't physically match up. Let them play the BGA's of the world where John Harlin-a 4.8 basketball player- shut Patrick down

completely. When the season ends teams will be looking at Turner as a tight end

and not as the best receiver in the state

825300314[/snapback]

I guess you are right and all the major college coaches in the country are wrong.