Murphy Fair All-State

BigDogDaddy

not really totally sure on the defensive line picks from riverdale, perkins is a good player and kimbrough isnt really that good, i can say this because i went against both of them twice and there are better players out there than these 2, no offense to them cause they are still good jus not all state in my opinion, other that that pretty good picks

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Been saying for three years now that once Bliss and Vaughn graduated from BA that Campbell and Defatta would be the best kicking duo in the state... glad to see them finally get some recognition! GO REBS!

825296040[/snapback]

I knew you'd be one of the first to post in this thread, and I knew exactly what you'd say...and I can indeed verify that Rebel has been asserting the greatness of Campbell and Defatta since they were freshmen. Now they're seniors, and Reb has again proven his knack for making easy predictions. :justwrestle:

Congrats to both Rebel kickers...a well-deserved honor.

CONGRATS JOSH JOHNSON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pre-season all-state from Fairview High School. Josh is a better defensive player than an offensive player. He might just make the post-season all-state list on both sides of the ball. The only person that I know ever to do that was Ben Jackson from Coalfield, Tn. (1993 -All-state ot / dl).

Edited by Jsmack

Nunley wouldn't start on several region 4 teams

Smyrna - Johnson

Riverdale- Miller

Blackman- Meredith/Mims

I have seen him twice in person and several games on tape. His numbers against good competiton are not very good if you don't believe me look it up.

If you took the backs off the above teams and put them in his region and ran them every play they would all approach a 2000 yrds. Johnson had around 1500 rushing last yr despite being on a team that passed a lot and had another runner in Shannon and he did this against better teams.

He is not a bad back at all he is actually good on a team that offensively doesn't have much else.

We scrimmage them friday in a 4 way so we will see how it goes and I may come back and say I was wrong.