Oak Ridge v. Dobyns Bennett

carolina232

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think it is a little early to make predictions about a week 3 game, but I think it will be a good one. I have only been here in Oak Ridge for 2 years, but from what I have seen of the last 3 games, the main factor is who can best capitalize on the other teams mistakes with a secondary factor of which team can manage their emotions the best and continue to play at a high level. What makes this game great for me as a fan is to see how big a game it is from the players perspective. That is why you may not see the most well-executed game from both teams, but you will see both teams give it their all. That is why on September 10th, Blankenship Field will be the place to be for High School Football!

From the Oak Ridge Football Website: Oak Ridge Football Website

I have in the Lussier years, 4 wins to 3 losses. I don't know how long Clark has been coaching, but I think he has a winning record against Oak Ridge.

BTW, I agree, 1 win doesn't usher in an era of dominance. This has always been a tough game for both teams and probably always will be.

Edited by boyfromsi