Best / Nicest Stadiums

scoutteam77

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@38230 .... Thanks for the info on Camden's stadium. It's been a long time since I was there, and you've given me a reason to go back. Thanks again. Also, I understand K. Ward's doing a fine job with the team this year. So, there's another reason to go. I'll make the trip there soon. ...... Also, as far as me mentioning some of stadiums as being a little plain, it's not meant as a knock. I'm just a fan of those old concrete stadiums. ;)

Obion County

Has a 6000 seat stadium with home and visitor seating, restrooms, and concession stands.

Plus there is the Multi-purpose indoor arena with a regular football field width thats

40 yards in length plus extra room for a batting cage. A two story office/weightroom/

film room/dressing room/equipment room thar's 50x150 0n each floor. There is no high school in Tennessee with a bigger indoor turf arena. That's 150x250 with 24' ceilings.

Who is the school in Chattanooga located next to the exit ramp on Interstate with the field that looks like a major private university campus. Lots of traditional columns and older-style buildings. Looks incredible.

I think it's either McCallie, Notre Dame or Baylor.

We saw it on the way to Brainerd one night.

825312825[/snapback]

Must be talking about McCallie, even though it is about 3 miles from the interstate. It's not too far from Brainerd. Notre Dame is about 1/2 mile from McCallie but has a TINY campus and Baylor is on the other side of town and across the river. Baylor's campus also has a college look and feel to it also.