Best / Nicest Stadiums

scoutteam77

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

J. Fred Johnson, in Kingsport is the best stadium in the state. I've seen a lot of stadiums from east to west and DB's is by far the best, and its gonna look even better once they get the field house completed and the baseball field house finished. It has the greatest atmosphere and years and years of tradition.

J. Fred Johnson, in Kingsport is the best stadium in the state. I've seen a lot of stadiums from east to west and DB's is by far the best, and its gonna look even better once they get the field house completed and the baseball field house finished. It has the greatest atmosphere and years and years of tradition.

825313723[/snapback]

I went there last year during the playoffs with McMinn County. The atmosphere was good and the band was good, and of course there's no doubting the DB tradition, BUT.......I don't feel like the field or the stadium itself is the nicest. Honestly, as a whole ( The Stadium, Field, Concessions, Atmosphere, and Cleanness) I really feel McMinn County is second to none. I've been to lots of stadiums in the state, and I still feel our place is the nicest. If you haven't been to McMinn County's Cherokee Stadium in Athens, TN you should definetly come check it out sometime. It's GREAT!

Edited by TribeGuy22

McMinn County has THE BEST field I have seen in the state? Has anyone seen the new format??? GREAT LOGO! (Glad to see they got rid of the MC). McMinn has a HUGE stadium (NOT CONCRETE OR DECREPID) that really packs the noise. It really is a huge place, and the visitors' side is just as nice. To look at it, it is hard to think that it is a high school football stadium.