Riggs to start in 2004?

sd189

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does it not bother anyone that when the position coach that works with these guys everyday thinks that Gerald Riggs should start and the head coach picks Ced Houston??...He also picks the two freshman QB's to start,something that has NEVER happened in the SEC..

I could understand if coach Fulmer would have said they would play,but start Leak or Clausen...

I just hope it works out..If Ainge and Schaeffer are the best then go with it...UT just doesn't have the luxary of "experimenting"with 2 freshman,especially at the QB position with the schedule they have....

I could understand if coach Fulmer would have said they would play,but start Leak or Clausen...

I just hope it works out..If Ainge and Schaeffer are the best then go with it...UT just doesn't have the luxary of "experimenting"with 2 freshman,especially at the QB position with the schedule they have....

825325459[/snapback]

When the coaches that all worked with both Peyton Manning & Casey Clausen say that these two freshmen are further along than they were as freshmen then I trust them. Casey Clausen would have started his freshmen year had he not missed the first couple of games because of a sore arm because he threw to much in summer/fall practice!

Unless he totally freezes up out there I think everyone will be saying that Scheaffer does remind me of that guy who is QB the Atlanta Falcons!

• 2 weeks later...