Obion Co. Fans

CoachD33

• Replies 375
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey VOREBS    i have been getting there early by at least 6:00 but the covington game i just so happened to be speaking to one of the coaches that was kind enough to fax over the rosters and who assured me there would be no problem with the booth. I was thanking him in person which is the right thing to do since in all honesty i am a guest and i wanted to show my appreciation. And that put me ten minutes behind my regurlarly scheduled time.  Yes it is hard to get there early when this is a second job. I do understand that and i know i am a newbie and will have to start from the bottom and i have no problem with that it is expected. But the situation is resolved i spoke to the one of the guys who was there and he apologized to me and it is all water under the bridge...    Yeah central looked great but the offense could do a little better job masking the option because 85% of the time #7 rolls to the right and will be looked at by other coaches and key on it.  Hats off to #44 he was my offensive player of the game cause he wore them down.  And also my defensive player of the game was #62 he had 4 QB hurries and 1 sack not to mention the other tackles.    GREAT WIN FOR O.C.              LET'S GO REBELS!!!!!!!!!! thumb

825355912[/snapback]

nice impartial voting thumb

Hats off to the Rebels for playing solid defense and holding an opponent under 20 points for the first time this season :D From a tempo standpoint, it was what Coach Bowling and his staff probably wanted.. Now that the game is over and bragging rights go to OC for the third year straight :D let's hope that both OC and UC can get on a roll and claim playoff berths and we'll THEN see what happens come WEEK 11 when EVERYTHING could possibly change thumb

Hats off to the Rebels for playing solid defense and holding an opponent under 20 points for the first time this season :ph34r: From a tempo standpoint, it was what Coach Bowling and his staff probably wanted.. Now that the game is over and bragging rights go to OC for the third year straight :angry:  let's hope that both OC and UC can get on a roll and claim playoff berths and we'll THEN see what happens come WEEK 11 when EVERYTHING could possibly change thumb

825357275[/snapback]

So EVERYTHING could change come Week 11? That's interesting. When playoff time comes things change. Oh well as for week 6 get to Rebel Field Friday night for Homecoming. Should be a fun one. OC/GC.

GO REBELS!!!!!!

Obion County celebrates homecoming Friday night at Rebel Field. Join my friend Robin Francis for EVERY PLAY of Obion County-Gibson County beginning at 7:00 on 97.7 FM right after The Pre-Game Meal!

825356020[/snapback]

Thanks NWhoop...I was just told we'll be in the visitor's pressbox. So, it's cell phone hookup and no band coverage during halftime unless I can get my hands on a wireless mic.

Thanks NWhoop...I was just told we'll be in the visitor's pressbox.  So, it's cell phone hookup and no band coverage during halftime unless I can get my hands on a wireless mic.

825359242[/snapback]

So everyone is on the same page with the NEW format, so is this another new format, or the same format the station went to at the start of the season? Yes the people have spoken, loud and clear, but have they been heard? I guess time will tell. Sportsradio, yes you will be in the visitors pressbox, I hope to get over there sometime during the evening. It's Homecoming night, so it will be a busy one.

GO REBELS!!!!!!!!!!!!