PrepXtra's Top 10

AERoadrunners

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I didn't want you all to post your thoughts on a top 10. I wanted you to discuss the top 10 Prep Xtra's came up with for High School Football.

My thoughts on PrepXtra's Top 10...

I didn't think they would put Fulton so high up on the list. The Falcons are in the mist of finding a QB that can lead the team back to the promise land and that's the biggest gap they have over at Fulton.

Central, I woudl've put them higher up. From the Jamboree the Bobcats were well sound and looking to make some noise this year.

Powell, as usual , i think people are giving them to much props. They'll find out tonight once Webb get ahold of them..

WB, I don't see that happening either. I don't think Coach Meadows can just walk in and take the Blountee's back to the top of any football ballet but from him being there many people are think it's going to be a cake walk. I think it's going to take longer..

I didn't want you all to post your thoughts on a top 10.  I wanted you to discuss the top 10 Prep Xtra's came up with for High School Football.

My thoughts on PrepXtra's Top 10...

I didn't think they would put Fulton so high up on the list.  The Falcons are in the mist of finding a QB that can lead the team back to the promise land and that's the biggest gap they have over at Fulton

Central, I woudl've put them higher up.  From the Jamboree the Bobcats were well sound and looking to make some noise this year. 

Powell, as usual , i think people are giving them to much props.  They'll find out tonight once Webb get ahold of them..

WB, I don't see that happening either.  I don't think Coach Meadows can just walk in and take the Blountee's back to the top of any football ballet but from him being there many people are think it's going to be a cake walk.  I think it's going to take longer..

825307734[/snapback]

Pretty much the same thing could've been said last year about the Falcons & the QB situation. JLong didn't get much playing time the year before & we ended up State Champs! Don't be so quick to count us out just because you don't like us Roadrunner!

GO FALCONS!

1. Oak Ridge

2. Maryville

3. Central

4. Fulton

5. William Blount

6. Austin East

7. Alcoa

8. Morristown West

9. Powell

10. Karns

AERoadrunners. I almost picked William Blount 3rd. I expect William Blount to have their best team ever. Don't be surprised if William Blount beats Central. Their backfield is loaded. Ronald Osborn,Aaron Carson,Brad Walker,Justin Paul and Mo Gaskin make a great running back commitee. Lucas Wall will be a good quarterback. Defense will be why William Blount won't be region champs.

Pretty much the same thing could've been said last year about the Falcons & the QB situation. JLong didn't get much playing time the year before & we ended up State Champs! Don't be so quick to count us out just because you don't like us Roadrunner!

GO FALCONS!

825307790[/snapback]

You're starting to be just like ShaneC, yall ain't reading what I'm posting. I didn't say anything about counting Fulton out. They're in the same situation that UT is in, they're both looking for that QB. I like what Coach Coatney said in the paper when talking about last years run, "That's behind me now and the ring is stored away, I'm focus on the this year." I think a lot of Fulton faithful should take his advice and focus on this year.

Oh by the way, I have to many former players on Fulton's team to be hating yall.

Edited by AERoadrunners

You're starting to be just like ShaneC, yall ain't reading what I'm posting.  I didn't say anything about counting Fulton out.  They're in the same situation that UT is in, they're both looking for that QB.  I like what Coach Coatney said in the paper when talking about last years run, "That's behind me know I'm focus on the this year."  I think a lot of Fulton faithful should take his advice and focus on this year. 

Oh by the way, I have to many former players on Fulton's team to be hating yall.

825308094[/snapback]

Remember KWalker, AE Roadrunner has alot of ties to Fulton, family went there, and so did some of his close friends... Too bad he is a AE fan, but we cannot hate him... Fulton fans are looking foward to this year because it might be better than last year...

Okay, first, they didnt whoop them. It was 16-14. Second, our 1st and 2nd string RB were injured. Third, that was the worst I have ever seen Maryville play. Trust me, you will think differently about Maryville by the end of the year. Tonite was an okay game for Maryville. 55-6. They had 4th string in after the half. Would have scored 100+ if they left the starters in.

Remember KWalker, AE Roadrunner has alot of ties to Fulton, family went there, and so did some of his close friends...  Too bad he is a AE fan, but we cannot hate him...  Fulton fans are looking foward to this year because it might be better than last year...

825308234[/snapback]

Now I don't have ties to Fulton. I might have ties with the Knoxville Falcons but not the Fulton Falcons. I'm looking forward to a great year of High School football. Especially at AE..