Maryville v.s. Alcoa

*MHSfootball*

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's a little over the line. I dislike, but respect Maryville Athletics, but I have never, ever dissed your school. You know, as much as I don't like some administration you sent over here, I still think that we have an awesome school, and I'm sorry that we can't all be glitzy and glamorous like Maryville. The problem is people don't understand folks from Alcoa, because we are apparently not equal with everyone else in the county. I don't know raider...You tell me.

my bad, i like your teachers, i know a couple of them and ar friends with them, and we arent glitzy and glamourous, i cant stand the place personally, but thats just because im a prisoner there, its not that i dont like the athletic programs because then we would be without our #1 rival, i just dont like your teams

Dang David...

I haven't been talkin smack to you. And for the record, I'm probably one of the most redneck, country kids at my school. And you know what, about the "TEAM" you were probably right. You don't know how bad I wish I would have played. But the doctor is workin on clearin me now, and I am gonna start workin out with my TEAM soon.

The jump shot is comin around fine, thanks for your concern though. I figure I can beat you at Basketball, and Ping Pong. :D:D

Edited by TnVols23