Maryville v.s. Alcoa

*MHSfootball*

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you all are too busy talking about duckie and this stupid warren kid, the real topic should be how much you think maryville win will by, that is the real question in this post.

825311021[/snapback]

Hey you %$%$%!!!! I'm tired of reading your cocky posts, and I don't think those Rebs are as good as you're saying they are bud!!! I was gonna keep my mouth shut til the end of the week, but you have p$%%#$ me off!! I hope maryville loses by 40!! Alcoa will be ready this week, and this should be the best game Alcoa will play since the 2000 game, and we all remember the outcome of that one!!! I don't care if Maryville was 6a, they can be beat and they will be beat!! If it's a close game then Maryville is known for turning the ball over and will lose!!

Alcoa wins this one 24-21!!

those facts are all great and everything but what does that have to do with how bad MHS is gonna win?

825311022[/snapback]

Hey RebelRaideer, I want to see your face after we upset your beloved Rebels again. There was nothing like looking up in those stands and seeing a bunch of red and black fans with their mouths dropped to the ground!! LOL!! I don't like talking smack, but you pushed me too far!!

VitaVol Posted Today, 03:11 PM

Looking at my Rivals information, that I pay for, and by the way is one of the top requiting sources for us informed fans within the top 100 there are only four TN players on it, and guess what none of them are from Alcoa! That includes the Class of 2006. Now I think your stars will get requited but they are not big time players as I define it. Kids like Central's Jackson, Maryville's Stewart, Prugh, Black, Wilks and Red Banks Riggs are/were. (Riggs was not to Local

You are COMPLETELY clueless when it comes to recruiting. A rivals subscription doesn't buy you inside info or let you know how their system works. Let me fill you in some:

With 4 Top 100 players this year, Tennessee has set a mark for the highest number EVER from the state in one year. You stated "only four" in your post...you might want to know what you're talking about before belitting numbers.

Rivals did not have any of those guys you listed in their database as JUNIORS. They don't list juniors unless they are players like Fred Rouse or Derrick Williams (THE ABSOLUTE BEST in the nation) or unless they are someone that a coach has requested they add to the site that they've done a background check on and know they are a high D1A caliber player. They generally don't start really adding to their database until about March of the year before a guy is a senior. That's their order of things right now. Their rankings are a compilation of all kinds of things (number of offers, grades, coaches evaluations, talk with sources inside coaching staffs off the record, combine numbers, etc).

Of course their are none from Alcoa in this year's Top 100 you idiot...THEY ARE JUNIORS and one sophomore. Cade Thompson wasn't even added to their database until the middle of July and he just committed to a high D1A school. What does that tell you about their pecking order in terms of adding players to the database?

Stick to talking about Maryville. Leave the recruiting for people who follow it closely.

hahaha , vitavol it's funny how your so quick to call people names behind a keyboard . FBEmeritus would squash you like the little bug you are if you called him an idiot to his face !! i also find that last sentence of yours humorous also , seeing as how last week you gave Rebelron such a hard time for following high school ball closely , yet this week your bragging about how closely you follow high school players ..... what a hypocrite ! it's also ironic how your constantly talking about arrogant Maryville fans yet you seem to be the most arrogant clown on this board .

Edited by pepvol

Flashy1048 Posted Today, 05:14

Hey you %$%$%!!!! I'm tired of reading your cocky posts, and I don't think those Rebs are as good as you're saying they are bud!!! I was gonna keep my mouth shut til the end of the week, but you have p$%%#$ me off!! I hope maryville loses by 40!! Alcoa will be ready this week, and this should be the best game Alcoa will play since the 2000 game, and we all remember the outcome of that one!!! I don't care if Maryville was 6a, they can be beat and they will be beat!! If it's a close game then Maryville is known for turning the ball over and will lose!!

Alcoa wins this one 24-21!!

we're known for turning the ball over ??? i thought we were known for winning state championships !! hahaha!! just kidding ya flashy , i know your all worked up because of rebelraider ...... btw , that's what he's trying to do :D

To the other Rebel fans, I'm sorry for the previous remarks, but Raider had me fired up!! Honestly, I hope it will be a great game!! I think both teams are ready and it should be one heck of a game!! Like Ron has been saying, depth is the key, but I hope Alcoa will believe and play with heart!! If they do that, then it should be a very interesting ending!! thumb

i'm glad to see Alcoa fans fired up , that's what makes it a great rivalry !! geez you young kids are about to get this old fart fired up !! hehe , i better go check my blood pressure !! hahaha!!  :D

825311088[/snapback]

You can never be too old to get fired up for this rivalry LOL!! That's what makes it so darn special, thumb and I wouldn't miss this game for anything!!!! I'm counting down the days!!

geez, im sorry flashy, did i hit a sore spot there talking about how bad i think alcoa stinks? im sure you will see me during the game, ill be one of those seniors in the front row, im sure you will recognize us. id love for you to see my face after the game you %$%$%!!!! or whatever the heck that means, if you were tryin to make me scared there flashy, nice try, you dont think ive heard about how people dont like my posts, get in line man, even the MHS fans dont like the way i post, get over it, its gonna keep comin, by the way, ive got a rebel flag with your name on it

Edited by RebelRaider

geez, im sorry flashy, did i hit a sore spot there talking about how bad i think alcoa stinks?  im sure you will see me during the game, ill be one of those seniors in the front row, im sure you will recognize us.  id love for you to see my face after the game you %$%$%!!!! or whatever the heck that means, if you were tryin to make me scared there flashy, nice try, you dont think ive heard about how people dont like my posts, get in line man, even the MHS fans dont like the way i post, get over it, its gonna keep comin, by the way, ive got a rebel flag with your name on it

825311208[/snapback]

Rebelraider I have a shredded flag with your name on it chump. You can't hide forever buddy. thumb