Greenbrier at Lipscomb

timbdp

Guest Move Those Chains
Also, last but not least, he played with Johnny "the silver bullet" "broke the fan" Coles.  Johnny had a stint at Ut as a longsnapper and was also asked to be moved to fullback by the "Fat Man on the Hill".

825315919[/snapback]

Okay, I took a little heat last time, I apologize for the hicks comment. Anyway, to the new topic at hand: Johnny Coles. Johnny had moves that most could not imagine. Let's put it this way, the Tennessee high school football world is lucky that Johnny never tackled an opposing player in the endzone for a safety.

As for this Herndon character, he is a true player, I wish nothing but good for him in the future. Same to Rogers. Good luck tonight, fellas, put on a show for us.

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Apu you are one legend i am particularly thrilled to see back. will you be my father, or in the words of a dear friend of mine, "will you be my brother-in-law"?? I live to read your posts. I hope you and all of your disciples are doing well. The one legend i still need to here from to reach complete happiness is jetjuice. THANK YOU for honoring us with your presence.

3 1/2 hours to kickoff and I'm all fired up! No Doubt is exactly right that in the big picture, this game means nothing. However, you can't help but really get up for a game against such a great program with such a great tradition as DL. I think everyone is so fired up because we now have a team that actually has a chance to beat them.

That said, if we are fortunate enough to pull out the victory tonight, we still have a LONG season ahead! And, it takes nothing away from the fact that DL has had much more football success than we have up to now. They have earned the Gold Ball. We need to focus more on that than DL or even WH (who I'd also love to beat VERY BADLY!).

GO BOBCATS.....BEAT LIPSCOMB!!!

Edited by FatCat

3 1/2 hours to kickoff and I'm all fired up!  No Doubt is exactly right that in the big picture, this game means nothing.  However, you can't help but really get up for a game against such a great program with such a great tradition as DL.  I think everyone is so fired up because we now have a team that actually has a chance to beat them.

That said, if we are fortunate enough to pull out the victory tonight, we still have a LONG season ahead!  And, it takes nothing away from the fact that DL has had much more football success than we have up to now.  They have earned the Gold Ball.  We need to focus more on that than DL or even WH (who I'd also love to beat VERY BADLY!

GO BOBCATS.....BEAT LIPSCOMB!!!

825316333[/snapback]

Wouldn't we all? thumb

Nothing like the fun of Coach T.  Since over here in the hills we dont have much to do.  I cant wait for the really big one....Maryville and Alcoa.    Hey hsfootball..why dont you go over to the golf board...you are a real expert there.....a friend from middle tn told me that you your life was about to become a "hick" town heaven....I think that is what they said....or maybe.....hickman.....well good luck to all the kids playing this week.....

825315259[/snapback]

Wow 8 pages...much better, and the legends are back.

Easttn, It really doesnt bother me that much, but it is hsfball. It wouldnt make a differende if there was a hsportsfan or a hsfootballfan.

Also, why don't you go over to the Tuba boards and run your game. I heard you were quite the stud back in the day.

As for the game...well, that's not what I am here to talk about apparently, so nevermind.

Way to go guys. You did great. Unforunately, its not regional, just an accomplishment. Shows how much you've improved---so enjoy it tonight and put it in the back of your mind tomorrow. It's still a long season.

Good game to the Mustangs. Hard fought game. Nice field---terrible parking, and sad, sad vistitor bleachers. How many rows are there? 5?

I]

First of all, I took the pleasure of correcting some of your spelling and grammar errors.

Also, I cannot understand why you are calling yourself a sincere high school football fan. You don't even have a real coacht name. You pose as an East Tennessean(the worst kind of Tennessean) and a 16 year old high school girl. You got it man, what a comedic genius. You may be the only person at DL that isn't hilarious. But hey, whatever helps you sleep at night, man.

a quote from hsfootball, i dont even care about the football part here, but when you diss east tennessee ppl like that, ur askin for it, i happen to think we're they're the hippest and hottest of the state...nuff said.

go betsy cyclones

I]

First  of all, I took the pleasure of correcting some of your spelling and grammar errors.

Also, I cannot understand why you are calling yourself a sincere high school football fan.  You don't even have a real coacht name.  You pose as an East Tennessean(the worst kind of Tennessean) and a 16 year old high school girl.  You got it man, what a comedic genius.  You may be the only person at DL that isn't hilarious.  But hey, whatever helps you sleep at night, man.

a quote from hsfootball, i dont even care about the football part here, but when you diss east tennessee ppl like that, ur askin for it, i happen to think we're they're the hippest and hottest of the state...nuff said.

go betsy cyclones

825317331[/snapback]

Who is this Rosignol? Go back to east Tennessee punk :lol: