Mcminn County Vs. Ooltewah in 2 weeks!

tribeman1

same here... i will say that the regular season game between Ooltewah and McMinn back in that semi-final year was an awesome display of tackle breaking ability by robbie brooks!... any other QB in the area that year and mcminn loses the regular season game too... also i was very impressed with mcminns stall tactics near the end of the game... never has a team killed the flow of a game/ momentum, better...

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ATTENTION: THIS JUST IN, THIS JUST IN.

THIS IS HOT INFORMATION. . . . . .

I just had a conversation with a VERY dependable source about the game. My source (from Ooltewah and very knowledged with football) says that Ooltewah's coaches have got a few tricks of their own this week. One of them will surprise the socks off of the Cherokee defense. I believe this information is accurate and I will not go into more details than necessary in order to protect others' integrity, except to say the owls have planned to put in (have put in) a little package that is completely out of their regular routine. The Cherokee players haven't seen it, McMinn's coaches haven't seen it, the Owl fans haven't even seen it. McMinn this could be the monkey wrench you were hoping to avoid. After hearing the details about this package I must change my original prediction of 15 to 7 McMinn to a tie game with an overtime decision. Boys it looks like the kickers may decide this one. Heavens to Betsy . . . aim for the uprights!

If you are annoyed. . . . . you are not alone!

Since this game is gonna be so packed I think it should be relocated to Finley Stadium, that should be enough seating!

825322678[/snapback]

I agree with you Showtime. Theres gonna be alot of people there... its gonna be an awesome region match-up. But, I have to go with my boys on this one... dont get me wrong, McMinn is a good team, But with BMI & Co. ( good one Grad, but the t-shirts are too uhh out there.), Dewayne, and the fact that were playing at the nest i think were gonna do some great things friday night. We have alot of talent out there, and were only gonna get better. I think its gonna be a low scoring game so im sayin--

Ooltewah-35

McMinn- 27

ATTENTION:  THIS JUST IN, THIS JUST IN.

I just had a conversation with a VERY dependable source about the game.  My source (from Ooltewah and very knowledged with football) says that Ooltewah's coaches have got a few tricks of their own this week.  One of them will surprise the socks off of the Cherokee defense.  I believe this information is accurate and I will not go into more details than necessary in order to protect others' integrity, except to say the owls have planned to put in (have put in) a little package that is completely out of their regular routine.  The Cherokee players haven't seen it, McMinn's coaches haven't seen it, the Owl fans haven't even seen it.  McMinn this could be the monkey wrench you were hoping to avoid.  After hearing the details about this package I must change my original prediction of 15 to 7 McMinn to a tie game with an overtime decision.  Boys it looks like the kickers may decide this one.  Heavens to Betsy . . . aim for the uprights!

825322714[/snapback]

Overtime you say? And a Tied game? This much be some good information.. this better be right...

As you all know I haven't been on here since page 52. I know it's rediculous but for some reason it would never let me on. So, first off late congrats Grad. 2nd of all I dont agree w/ your prediction but thats ok we will jsut have to see what happens on Friday Night. I'm so pumped right now it's rediculous. Tribeguy..your a rediculous one..haha....why are you waiting until approx. 9 p.m on thursday night to make a prediction?..haha whatever floats your boat big guy. I believe even with our injuries we can pull off a victory. I'm going to stick to my guns and say:

MCMINN-24

OOLTEWAH-21

.....guys we need to figure out about after the game (eating or if we are even gonna do that)

ATTENTION: THIS JUST IN, THIS JUST IN.

I just had a conversation with a VERY dependable source about the game. My source (from Ooltewah and very knowledged with football) says that Ooltewah's coaches have got a few tricks of their own this week. One of them will surprise the socks off of the Cherokee defense. I believe this information is accurate and I will not go into more details than necessary in order to protect others' integrity, except to say the owls have planned to put in (have put in) a little package that is completely out of their regular routine. The Cherokee players haven't seen it, McMinn's coaches haven't seen it, the Owl fans haven't even seen it. McMinn this could be the monkey wrench you were hoping to avoid. After hearing the details about this package I must change my original prediction of 15 to 7 McMinn to a tie game with an overtime decision. Boys it looks like the kickers may decide this one. Heavens to Betsy . . . aim for the uprights!

Let me just say thats so dumb telling something that may be used against you on a freakin message board where other opposing players can see.

Edited by tonymontana

HAHA, this is great...Looks as if we've got a brand new poster in OwLsBaBe06. Welcome to the longest thread in CoachT.com history. And I know the shirts were a little "out there" but thats ok. Anyways, still looking forward to a good game. Seems like it will never get here!

And I didn't like you at first annoyance, but you're alright I reckon....

Go Owls!