Mcminn County Vs. Ooltewah in 2 weeks!

tribeman1

Hi all how are you all doin tonight?

What an ugly picture? can u print that off for me i need some toilet paper??

well since bradley central has no chance im gonna come to the game and scout out you 2 teams. im hoping to see a well fought battle between you 2.

i would like to see a close game. im predicting mcminn 24- ooltewah 17.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi all how are you all doin tonight?

What an ugly picture? can u print that off for me i need some toilet paper??

well since  bradley central has no chance im gonna come to the game and scout out you 2 teams. im hoping to see a well fought battle between you 2.

i would like to see a close game. im predicting mcminn 24- ooltewah 17.

825325298[/snapback]

Thanks for the support thumb

Why would you make a logo about a few players, I thought football was a team game and there is NO "I" in team. It is a good looking logo but not appropiate for a team game, maybe golf or tennis.

825325484[/snapback]

It is about the ENTIRE team....did you miss the & Company at the bottom? It's the entire defense. The WHOLE defense is awesome and you better watch out for them!

If those 3 guys dress out tomorrow who you said won't play I will be very dissipointed with you MacMinn boys. You better not lie to me because I always get my revenge.

825325034[/snapback]

No threats now! Besides there are 6 not playing. 1 injured, 1 ejected, and 4 suspended for part or all of the game. But it don't matta, I still feel like it will be a close game and McMinn still has a chance to seize victory!

Why would you make a logo about a few players, I thought football was a team game and there is NO "I" in team. It is a good looking logo but not appropiate for a team game, maybe golf or tennis.

825325484[/snapback]

Thank you tribefan - I agree. I was going to comment on it but I was afraid ImaOwl would take it personally - you know how he is. I am pretty much neutral here, but it seems that the Ooltewah fans are a little more cocky than the McMinn fans. let's all remember that these are high school kids! If I were a lineman for Ooltewah I would be upset about this BMI crap!

So I am starting a new company. OLGP, Inc. (=Ooltewah Lineman Getting Pi**ed)

And to all the other players on Ooltewah's team - I have seen you play and without you all doing what you did last week, the BMI goes bankrupt.

Edited by annoyance