Mcminn County Vs. Ooltewah in 2 weeks!

tribeman1

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow! What a bunch of haters. The leaders of a defense is the linebackers. Burke, McDade, and Ibarguen are the leaders of the defense. They set the tempo for our defense. BMI & Company logo is about the 3 main leaders of the defense and the defense as a WHOLE! Ask every defensive lineman who their leader is and they will respond with all of the linebackers. MacMinn has no chance tonight... Hopefully the weather clears up.

Edited by ImaOWL

Like I said earlier, MACMINN cannot hang with Ooltewah's speed and athletic line...

825325123[/snapback]

Where are all of you MacMinn boys? I wanna hear you talk the talk so I can get on tomorrow and make fun of how you couldn't walk the walk...

825325179[/snapback]

Ooltewah does have some speed but, but Mcminn has just as much speed, and from what I saw your line is not athletic,they are stong but slow! Whats the deal with the Macminn thing, not everbody here talks like that just the old people who don't know any better... You just need to be sure that Ooltewah is going to walk the walk, they will have a game on their hands tonight, and the Cherokees will leave the "Nest" :lol: tonight with a victory... GO TRIBE!!!!!!!!!!

Hey annoyance last time I checked 11 players played on both sides of the ball and not just three like Imaowl thinks sice he coined the phrase BMI & Company. If I were the Company I would be offended becuase they are the ones that do all of the dirty work and only get reffered to as Company. The logo looks good but is inappropiate for the guys that do the real work.

The community has gotten wind of the players that got in trouble and there have been several comments about how this can happen rigth before a key region game like this. Did someone hit someone else with a bowling ball or something to this effect? Strange stories are floating around this morning.

i'd much rather have 3 people being said it was their team than like one...just think back in the days of peyton manning at ut...they would always say its peyton's team blah blah blah..its just an expression used in sports to show that they are the best players and the leaders of their teams..the other guys know that they aren't the "superstars" but they know how to fill their role and they know that the superstars couldn't do it without them, i am 100% positive that no one would have a problem with someone coining a phrase like that, i know i would think it was kinda funny if i was on a team that had that, but you guys keep on trying to make a big deal about it while ooltewah's company shuts you down...imaowl, how bad is the weather down there, it hasn't rained in days up here in knoxvegas besides a little sprinkle yesterday, they should move the game up here