Portland - Macon County

Longestyard

p-town didn't show up last week... period. If they would have, i think the passing game would have looked great... the blame can't be put on any one individual last friday night... there was no excuse. It seems like every game I go to I hear somebody complain if their not throwing the ball and if they are why the heck they aren't running it...

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pride i would like to met you if possible Friday(i will be there)let me know how i can recognize you ?

825324686[/snapback]

71fan, I agree with you on the stats from last week, that's for sure. :D As far as you recognizing me? What if some other Tiger fan recognizes me that I may have upset at one time or another? B) I just want to see a good football game! :D If the light hits the top of my head just right it'll blind you, LOL! Salt and pepper color hair on the sides, (more salt now) :blink: , and a mustache. I'll be wearing a t-shirt with a Christian saying of some kind on it and probably shorts. Now, anybody who jumps me tomorrow night, I'll know they came from CoachT!!! LOL!!!

B)

Looking forward to meeting you and maybe Miss Kitty too. Good luck to your Tigers.

Edited by PPride

I am going to check out this game tonight. My Gallatin Green Wave is playing in Nashville, and I don't feel like driving all the way down there to watch them whoop Glencliff. I think that Portland is going to win this one if they can put together 4 quarters of football. They won't be able to let there guard down though, because Macon will sneek up and beat them like they did all last season. The two losses (to westmoreland & white house) seem devistating, but in the scheme of things they don't mean squat. Both of these teams are 0-0 in the region. Tonight is when it is time to play for meaning!

My Prediction: Portland 21 Macon Co. 17

Well ya'll.....it's Football Friday!! In about 8 or so hours the Jungle will be packed full of people and the Tigers and Panthers will take the field! I wish both teams good luck...maybe just a little more luck to my Tigers..lol. I hope all you Panther fans have a good and safe trip from P'town to the Jungle. Can't wait to see all of ya'll supporting your teams, it's sad to see the visitor sides almost empty at times. SO I'm looking foward to seeing all of ya'll! Be safe & Go Tigers!

P.S. Why are there people on here from other teams talking smack about teams that mean nothing to them? Don't they have their own thread...or is there's not good enough so they come and talk on ours to make them feel better ...and esecially since they know nothing about the two teams..Mr 02~<Muffin....and GO OWLS!

Mr. Chad,

I know that in three weeks the Tiger will be 0-3. And probably will be lucky to end the season with a 5-5 or better record. We are good enough to talk about our programs, but prefer to talk smack about your program. Muffin hit the role......Go Hog-Eye

You know 71fan this kid is a jerk! Evidently he wasn't very good when he played since he has to get on here and talk on our thread. He must have gotten his bell rung by some Tigers and since he isn't playing anymore has to get on here and talk about us. As far as an 0-3 start...you better wake up little boy. You haven't beaten us in a while...and you wont beat us this year. And as far as tonight...you dont' stand a snowballs chance in you know where against Smith County tonight...they're a SUPER tough team and you will not beat them tonight. Smith County will easily wint the region this year...and LA will be back in the "Upperman Bowl" but that's probably ok with you since winning that is better than losing a playoff game. SO GO OWLS!!! GO TIGERS!!!! GO JACKETS....everyone be safe and careful when ya'll are out tonight....it's a holiday weekend and there will be alot of partying going on. So be careful out tonight! GO BIG BLUE