wayne Co at Huntland

wingman10

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey weasel i mean greenspan i mean greenman my bad. You know theres no worries or hard feelings here it doesnt bothere me one bit i love all this stuff i love to read the funny comments and all that but dont worry i will talking all the trash as i can and i think wildfatpride will also do the same oops i mean wildcatpride but you know when it gets game time i expect my cats to be ready and willing to play and fight hard ruddle was feeling good the other day after actually getting snaps this week in practice and he felt about the practices they had this week now i hope we can lay a pretty good Wayne Co. stompin on the hornets this week but im not making any calls we will see how everything goes tonight in about 11 hours. goodluck cats

The Men from Huntland are ready!! 

Let the smack happen on the field physically, and not on coacht!!

825325676[/snapback]

I can tell everybody right now that huntland will be ready tonight you can count on that all the smack talking right now means nothing. I can see the odds are against us but we're huntland who isnt against us if WC doesnt come ready there will be pain on the field tonight. If they come ready better for us Id rather everybody to know that nobody stops Huntland this year even if their HYPED.

COME GET YOU SOME!!!!!!

Edited by letrrip

greenman I dont think I seen you at the lewis county game.for one lewis county was ranked #9 in the state and waynesboro went up there and beat them on there on wet field.I think collinwood didnt quite get the job done against a weaker loretto school that wasnt even ranked.so where are you getting that collinwood is better than waynesboro.we will travel to huntland tonight and it may not be easy but waynesboro is the better team.heres you a list of teams that c'wood wll lose to this year

waynesboro,mt. pleasant,loretto,huntland,and (eagleveille or forrest .they will beat one of those schools if there lucky)so enjoy your trojan season.cause there will be a lot of dissappointment.

W I L D C A T S :lol:

all i have to say is greenman your just upset that all yalls "great players" from ur gay 10-0 records have all been kicked out of collage and now work for the city as garbage men thumb

825325618[/snapback]

Actually none of those players work for the city. All but one or two are playing college ball. I dont of one, whose been kicked out, several have transfered to other schools. Sounds like those 10-0 seasons are getting to you. :lol: thumb

greenman I dont think I seen you at the lewis county game.for one lewis county was ranked #9 in the state and waynesboro went up there and beat them on there on wet field.I think collinwood didnt quite get the job done against a weaker loretto school that wasnt even ranked.so where are you getting that collinwood is better than waynesboro.we will travel to huntland tonight and it may not be easy but waynesboro is the better team.heres you a list of teams that c'wood wll lose to this year

waynesboro,mt. pleasant,loretto,huntland,and (eagleveille or forrest .they will beat one of those schools if there lucky)so enjoy your trojan season.cause there will be a lot of dissappointment.

W  I  L  D  C  A  T  S :lol:

825325954[/snapback]

Trust me "burrowingfatman", I was there. I sat on Lewis Counties side. No offence. If you think Loretto is weak then you obviously arent on the Cats squad. The Mustangs handled the Wildcats in a scrimmage just before the season started thumb . Provided Ruddle didnt play, it was on a dry field. We played them in a monsoon. Loretto is not weak, and Lewis County isnt either. Where have you seen me saying that Collinwood is better than Waynesboro? You quoted me saying that and I dont think I have. I cant believe you created a user account for that post. You should have used youre first post for something more credible. thumb

greenman all you can say is something about "fat". It is Cats. And you will know that it is Cats after yall come over here and get your tales handed to you. anyways will roll that speed bump as it comes along. tonight we got huntland. from what i heard we will kill them. and i believe that. so WAYNE COUNTY WILDCATS take home a victory so we can become 2-0. Good Luck Cats.

I can tell everybody right now that huntland will be ready tonight you can count on that all the smack talking right now means nothing.  I can see the odds are against us but we're huntland who isnt against us if WC doesnt come ready there will be pain on the field tonight.  If they come ready better for us Id rather everybody to know that nobody stops Huntland this year even if their HYPED. 

COME GET YOU SOME!!!!!!

825325748[/snapback]

here we come!!

kickoff: 3 hours and counting.............

we ready to bust some heads. i just talked to ruddle and he is so "hyped" right now. man i would hate to have to be the first person to takle him tonight. actually, i would hate to have to ever tackle him. it's on now, we ready!!

kickoff: 2 hours 57 minutes and counting...........