Rhea County @ Hendersonville

andykellysfan

yea, the HHS QB(dunno his name) threw a pic and Rhea Co returned it for a TD to go up 28-25....

earlier last week i heard Rhea Co was supposivly one of the best teams in 3-A(?) but i didnt believe them

HHS has Dickson Co next game.... should be a great opportunity to show some COMMANDO PRIDE

825326988[/snapback]

Actually Rhea was up 28-9 @ the begining of the fourth quater but comitted two turnovers in the last 10 minutes and Hendersonville came back to make it close. After a bad snap on a punt with less than two minutes left in the game, Hendersonville took over on their own 20 yard line. The Hendersonville QB then went for the kill and the ball was intercepted by Rhea's Corey Wilson in the end zone and was almost returned for a TD. From there Rhea just ran out the clock.

Final score Rhea Co. 28

Hendersonville 25

thumb thumb thumb

Hville and DC have always had close games... i think the biggest margin of V. has been less than 14

Will it be on TV this year?  maybe not with the week 3 matchups

Riverdale @ Lincoln Co

KP Dobyns Bennet @ Oakridge(should be game of the week)

Smyrna @ Gallatin

Germantown @ CBHS

825327014[/snapback]

I heard it is the CSS game of the week and will be televised. Check the website.